ABC will not tolerate any hate speech, bigotry behaviour that is not constructive and kind.

Re:BREXIT

• Bob Brogan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Re: BREXIT

7 years 1 month ago
Rand has got stronger again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago
Bob Brogan wrote: Rand has got stronger again

So has every currency, the pound will be worth next to nothing in 2 years time Time to buy Zim dollars

Day before the brexit vote it was 26/1 now 15/1
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by CnC 306.

• davetheflower
  • davetheflower's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 1 month ago
Bob Brogan wrote: Rand has got stronger again

The rand is overvalued and has little chance of strengthening with Zuma in charge

• Mac
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 1 month ago
Theresa says "no referendum for Scotland". Sjoe!!! Harsh words. A call to arms for Scotland"?

• Mac
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re:BREXIT

7 years 2 weeks ago
I see on Sky News that the Cornish pastie is protected under Brexit i.e. the pie of that name can only be made commercially in Cornwall. Now with Brexit anyone will be able to call a pasty a Cornish. (oh my)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re:BREXIT

7 years 2 weeks ago
Mac wrote: I see on Sky News that the Cornish pastie is protected under Brexit i.e. the pie of that name can only be made commercially in Cornwall. Now with Brexit anyone will be able to call a pasty a Cornish. (oh my)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much to lose. They only saw a big red bus with £350 million a week extra going to the NHS and a 20 mile queue of immigrants at Heathrow waiting for the next flight to take them away.

• easy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 2 weeks ago
its been said before but ill say it once more. We the people of England both born here and that have our lives here demand a referendum on whether we want Scotland as part of the UK or not.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago
Going to be a long hard road ahead for lots of people. The rich will get richer the middle classes will bear the brunt and the poor will become desperate.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by CnC 306.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 1 week ago
As each day passes it's becoming more apparent that the brexit era were sold a lemon

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 1 week ago
chicken n chips wrote: As each day passes it's becoming more apparent that the brexit era were sold a lemon

Any thoughts on what's happening all over Europe,any thoughts on what happened in Sweden..
Sweden is doomed due to the liberal nature of its government..
As your probably aware a vast majority of brexiters voted out due to immigration,and boy are they being vindicated with what's happened in Westminster and Stockholm.
Or are you ok with open borders? How many nutters that follow the religion of peace( :P ) are in a town near you?

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 1 week ago
davetheflower wrote:
chicken n chips wrote: As each day passes it's becoming more apparent that the brexit era were sold a lemon

Any thoughts on what's happening all over Europe,any thoughts on what happened in Sweden..
As your probably aware a vast majority of brexiters voted out due to immigration,and boy are they being vindicated with what's happened in Westminster and Stockholm.
Or are you ok with open borders? How many nutters that follow the religion of peace( :P ) are in a town near you?

Why is it that you always bring this up when a so called white country is attacked yet when Pakistan or Iraq have a bombing you say nothing. Yes there are nutters coming into Western Europe just like there are nutters going to the Middle East and causing mayhem. After that twat drove into and killed those people on the bridge all the news was all about how your motor can be used as a weapon. Why did they say that. Us remainers told you before the vote that free movement will carry on, that there would be no 350million a week to the NHS that the pound would decrease in value that food prices would go up that jobs would be lost. If somebody wants to attack a city or wherever they will. Unfortunately the intelligence service cannot stop every attack. But on a positive note. The UK will be free one one foreigner later in the year as I am going to work in LA. So no strain on the NHS and one less foreigner taking your jobs

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 1 week ago
chicken n chips wrote:
davetheflower wrote:

Why is it that you always bring this up when a so called white country is attacked yet when Pakistan or Iraq have a bombing you say nothing. Yes there are nutters coming into Western Europe just like there are nutters going to the Middle East and causing mayhem. After that twat drove into and killed those people on the bridge all the news was all about how your motor can be used as a weapon. Why did they say that. Us remainers told you before the vote that free movement will carry on, that there would be no 350million a week to the NHS that the pound would decrease in value that food prices would go up that jobs would be lost. If somebody wants to attack a city or wherever they will. Unfortunately the intelligence service cannot stop every attack. But on a positive note. The UK will be free one one foreigner later in the year as I am going to work in LA. So no strain on the NHS and one less foreigner taking your jobs

Why do you always turn it into a RACE debate?.Get it into your liberal,snowflake head.
Islamic terrorists have no regard for life,so wouldn't it be sensible to make it a hell of a lot harder for them to reach these shores,we are an island FFS.At least that's a bit trickier for the low life's to invade.I know the homegrown Islamic nutters are a bit harder to stop,but they haven't managed to access explosives thankfully.You don't know what the ones coming from Syria,Pakistan and Iraq(your three favourite places) could bring in.
Pakistan and Syria are a breeding ground for terrorists,why don't you make some jam sandwiches and visit your friends,they would love to run a blade across your throat WHITEY

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds