Re: larrys rant on uso this morning

• pirates
  • pirates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Re: Re: larrys rant on uso this morning

11 years 4 months ago
he can be on cnn sky news who cares until YOU GET THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN it means fcuk piss and shit...reminds me ofpre 94 this whole roadshow with the media

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gregbucks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

11 years 4 months ago
zsuzsanna04 Wrote:
> Morning all,
>
> Whew - what a to do !
>
> Firstly, thanks for being kind enough and
> open-minded enough to see that there may actually
> be more than one side to the story - I assure you
> there is and, as Tellytrack is apparently not
> interested in my side of things, I intend to save
> it for the Sporting Post.
>
> As for who loves horses more, well, you guys and
> gals are all intelligent enough to make your own
> decisions.

It's a pity Tellytrack won't give you some airtime, but looking forward to your article on Sporting Post...:)

• Bob Brogan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

11 years 4 months ago
pirates Wrote:
> he can be on cnn sky news who cares until YOU GET
> THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN it means fcuk piss and
> shit...reminds me ofpre 94 this whole roadshow
> with the media

this is the reason i posted the above,sure it will get canned now tbh

• bloodshot
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

11 years 4 months ago
This little clique makes me sick. Mr Einstein says all he wants is to make racing better !!! . Hullo all of us want to make racing better ! - so should we only listen to you and because you don't agree with anyone else we are all wrong!!! . Go get a life or embrace all of us and try and make things better or resign and let someone else do the job. WTF this industry is amazing that they let people like this rant and rave . Go boy you are the only one with all the answers.

• easy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

11 years 4 months ago
i remember him and his boet getting donnered at caesars palace braamfontein int he late 80's. Already then they ruled the roost with fear and brawn BUT some of the boys from

Q's
Dome
Bella's
Top Club

quickly sorted them out, i reckon if Robyn slapped him (which she would not as she is tooo professional) he would back down...he shows all signs of a bully.

• triple tempo
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

11 years 4 months ago
Larry comes acroSs as a bit of a 'wide boy'

• Bob Brogan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

11 years 4 months ago
Replay of the rant

• easy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

11 years 4 months ago
okay watched it, cant really see the problem!!!

If Robyn and Brett were in the studio, uncle Larry would have been lost for words. I can fully understand why he was given the podium on his own. Adding them to the debate would have meant Larry would need to defer to the "information" he was given "because that is what i am going by" and would have simply passed the buck

Robyn you should be ashamed of yourself, how dare you as a woman have an opinion on horseracing? Larry loves the "game" as a punter and as Lord and master. Robyn you either fit in or find another sport. Please dont reply to Larry ion the SP using big words, try to keep it simple and use lots of clolours and pictures.

Brett...you just to legal, nuff said. R300k a year on legal challenges is unacceptable and its ALL your fault. That R300k could be 3 maiden races in KZN OR Larry and Clyde and Peter's trip to the UK to get more British owners in SA racing.

OR

the R300k could go into finding out what nationality some of the visiting jockeys are , so that they were their "home" colous and not where they race.

OR

into Larry's golden handshake "if you dont want me say so"

OR

into a stewards into the shambles that is SA racing

• gregbucks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

11 years 4 months ago
lol @ Easy...

• rob faux
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

11 years 4 months ago
Larry seems to battle to understand the fundamentals:

Larry:1) you issued a statement of fact while it was still a wish and a hope..........and that is somebody else's fault???????
2) you keep asking why why why? Well between "P" and its pocket players,you guys have arrogantly made up your own rules ,ignored existing rules and generally acted above the law ..............welcome to the real world,and not a moment too soon.

The common denominator is the establishment blaming everybody else for their own mismanagement!

• Sham Racing
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

11 years 4 months ago
Wow Guys, maybe we dumb but don't you all keep on about getting people back to the races ? The whole idea of bringing the International jockeys here is to get FANS back to the course. Yes ,they get a nice trip to sunny SA out of it but we then get a chance to see some of the best in the world take on our best ( who are also up withe best)

Not at all sure why Robyn was brought into it but am sure that she was doing her job as a journalist,

Not at all sure why Brett is trying so hard to prove a point.,

Bottom line is RACING PUBLIC get to enjoy something different. We wish they would include PE .

For every time you Larry Bash just give a thought to this...

Recently a local trainer passed away, destitute. One call to Larry and the RA and the funeral was sorted.
Local training tracks were a disgrace. One call to Larry and now we can work through any weather.
Larry and RA and Luciano and Phumela haven't just taken small steps but leapt into the future with the upgrade of local facilities.
Larry and RA have supported PE with 9 RA added stakes races. This added stake is way more than the local chapter of the RA raises but adds a lot to the account of winners.

Yes, he is not perfect but whatever he does it is for the betterment of South African horse racing..

• easy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

11 years 4 months ago
@ sham racing

at the risk of you stopping posting on here.....think again.

The ONLY way for the betterment of Sa racing is his imediate resignation. This is inline with other CEO's/MD's that take the plunge when their firms are brought into disrepute.

I reckon there are people on this site some of which i dont get along with and vice versa BUT they are NETT contributors into racing. A nett contributor is someone that puts in MORE than they take out.

Ill name a few
Pirates
Goosen
Rob Faux
Solotrama
Ou Ryperd
L Jaffee RIP
Mr O RIP
Parlotone
Scotia
Hibs
The Shams

this oke is a bumbling baffoon, his rant on teletrack need to be taken on its merits. He actually does more harm to himself than good by talking like he talked when he was 21 and a bouncer. Nothing has changed, there was no substance actually i correct myself there IS no substance to his modus operandi.

As for doing good, we cannot measure how good they do for racing because they caused so much of the kak we in its hard to see the wood from the trees.

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds