:Fears and thoughts in South Africa

• mikesack
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Fears and thoughts in South Africa

2 years 6 months ago
Some light at the end of the tunnel. Why not switch it on instead of keeping people in the dark.
Interesting comments at the bottom.

www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnis...ea-77d5e2519364.html

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ivermectin Wins in India
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

News of India's defeat of the Delta variant should be common knowledge. It is just about as obvious as the nose on one's face. It is so clear when one looks at the graphs that no one can deny it.

Yet, for some reason, we are not allowed to talk about it. Thus, for example, Wikipedia cannot mention the peer-reviewed meta-analyses by Dr. Tess Lawrie or Dr. Pierre Kory published in the American Journal of Therapeutics.

www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnis...75-d7b0b1f2ff67.html

Wikipedia is not allowed to publish the recent meta-analysis on Ivermectin authored by Dr. Andrew Hill. Furthermore, it is not allowed to say anything concerning www.ivmmeta.com showing the 61 studies comprising 23,000 patients which reveal up to a 96% reduction in death [prophylaxis] with Ivermectin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AIvermectin

One can see the bias in Wikipedia by going on the "talk" pages for each subject and reading about the fierce attempts of editors to add these facts and the stone wall refusals by the "senior" editors who have an agenda. And that agenda is not loyalty to your health.

The easy way to read the “talk” page on any Wikipedia subject is to click the top left “talk” button. Anyone can then review the editors’ discussions.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
There is a blackout on any conversation about how Ivermectin beat COVID-19 in India. When I discussed the dire straits that India found itself in early this year with 414,000 cases per day, and over 4,000 deaths per day, and how that evaporated within five weeks of the addition of Ivermectin, I am often asked, "But why is there no mention of that in the news?"

Yes, exactly. Ask yourself why India’s success against the Delta variant with Ivermectin is such a closely guarded secret by the NIH and CDC. Second, ask yourself why no major media outlets reported this fact, but instead, tried to confuse you with false information by saying the deaths in India are 10 times greater than official reports.

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/0...imes-the-official-co

Perhaps NPR is trying so hard because NPR is essentially a government mouthpiece. The US government is “all-in” with vaccines with the enthusiasm of a 17th century Catholic Church “all-in” with a Geocentric Model of the Universe disputing Galileo. Claiming that India’s numbers are inaccurate might distract from the overwhelming success of Ivermectin.

But in the end, the truth matters. It mattered in 1616, and it matters in 2021.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ivermectin graphs

The graphs and data from the Johns Hopkins University CSSE database do not lie. On the contrary, they provide a compelling trail of truth that no one can dispute, not even the NIH, CDC, FDA, and WHO.

Just as Galileo proved with his telescope that the earth was NOT the center of the Universe in 1616; today, the data from India shows that Ivermectin is effective, much more so than the vaccines. It not only prevents death, but it also prevents COVID infections, and it also is effective against the Delta Variant.

In 1616, you could not make up the telescopic images of Jupiter and its orbiting moons, nor could you falsify the crescent-shaped images of Venus and Mercury. These proved that the earth was NOT the center of the Universe – a truth the Catholic Church could not allow.

Likewise, the massive drop in cases and deaths in India to almost nothing after the addition of Ivermectin proved the drug's effectiveness. This is a truth that the NIH, CDC, and FDA cannot allow because it would endanger the vaccine policy.

Never mind that Ivermectin would save more lives with much less risk, much less cost, and it would end the pandemic quickly.

Let us look at the burgundy-colored graph of Uttar Pradesh. First, allow me to thank Juan Chamie, a highly-respected Cambridge-based data analyst, who created this graph from the JHU CSSE data. Uttar Pradesh is a state in India that contains 241 million people. The United States’ population is 331 million people. Therefore, Uttar Pradesh can be compared to the United States, with 2/3 of our population size.

This data shows how Ivermectin knocked their COVID-19 cases and deaths - which we know were Delta Variant - down to almost zero within weeks. A population comparable to the US went from about 35,000 cases and 350 deaths per day to nearly ZERO within weeks of adding Ivermectin to their protocol.

By comparison, the United States is the lower graph. On August 5, here in the good ol’ USA, blessed with the glorious vaccines, we have 127,108 new cases per day and 574 new deaths.

Let us look at the August 5 numbers from Uttar Pradesh with 2/3 of our population. Uttar Pradesh, using Ivermectin, had a total of 26 new cases and exactly THREE deaths. The US without Ivermectin has precisely 4889 times as many daily cases and 191 times as many deaths as Uttar Pradesh with Ivermectin.

It is not even close. Countries do orders of magnitude better WITH Ivermectin. It might be comparable to the difference in travel between using an automobile versus a horse and buggy.

Uttar Pradesh on Ivermectin: Population 240 Million [4.9% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 26

COVID Daily Deaths: 3

The United States off Ivermectin: Population 331 Million [50.5% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 127,108

COVID Daily Deaths: 574

Let us look at other Ivermectin using areas of India with numbers from August 5, 2021, compiled by the JHU CSSE:

Delhi on Ivermectin: Population 31 Million [15% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 61

COVID Daily Deaths: 2

Uttarakhand on Ivermectin: Population 11.4 Million [15% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 24

COVID Daily Deaths: 0

Now let us look at an area of India that rejected Ivermectin.

www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nad.../article34561235.ece

Tamil Nadu announced they would reject Ivermectin and instead follow the dubious USA-style guidance of using Remdesivir. Knowing this, you might expect their numbers to be closer to the US, with more cases and more deaths. You would be correct. Tamil Nadu went on to lead India in COVID-19 cases.

www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/letters_...11-ab378d521f9a.html

Tamil Nadu continues to suffer for its choice to reject Ivermectin. As a result, the Delta variant continues to ravage their citizens while it was virtually wiped out in the Ivermectin-using states. Likewise, in the United States, without Ivermectin, both the vaccinated and unvaccinated continue to spread the Delta variant like wildfire.

www.cnn.com/2021/08/05/health/us-coronav...-thursday/index.html

Tamil Nadu off Ivermectin: Population 78.8 Million [6.9% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 1,997

COVID Daily Deaths: 33

Like the JHU CSSE data, Galileo's telescope did not lie either, and the truth can usually be found in plain sight. Ivermectin works, and it works exceedingly well. Harvard-trained virologist Dr. George Fareed and his associate, Dr. Brian Tyson of California's Imperial Valley, have saved 99.9% of their patients with a COVID Cocktail that includes Ivermectin. They have released versions of their new book published in the Desert Review that everyone should read.

www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnis...51-cf0d67e94c25.html

I could talk about how every one of my patients who used Ivermectin recovered rapidly, about my most recent case who felt 90% better within 48 hours of adding the drug, but I won't. I could write about how Wikipedia censors more than Pravda, about how you should always read the "talk" section of EVERY Wikipedia article to go behind the scenes and understand what the editors DO NOT want you to read, but I will refrain.

I could write about VAERS and how it is so much easier to navigate by following Open VAERS or how Wikipedia has unfairly portrayed Dr. Peter McCullough, one of the world's sharpest and most credible doctors. But I will hold back.

www.openvaers.com/

I could also discuss our current cancer treatment system's dangers and how chemotherapy and radiation stimulate cancer stem cells and cancer recurrence. About how this information has been suppressed and how the addition of repurposed drug cocktails can help prevent this, but I digress.

www.amazon.com/Surviving-Cancer-COVID-19...rposed/dp/0998055425

I could recite the history of early outpatient treatment of COVID-19 with repurposed drugs, including Ivermectin, with all the specifics, and EXACTLY WHY this lifesaving information has been censored, but instead, I will leave researching these topics to each of you readers as individuals.

www.amazon.com/Ivermectin-World-Justus-R-Hope/dp/1737415909

Because you already know what will happen if you simply sit back and swallow what the media are feeding you. You MUST question what the government tells you, and always DO YOUR OWN research.

Following the 1616 Inquisition of Galileo, the Pope banned all books and letters that argued the sun was the center of the Universe instead of the Earth. Similarly, today, the FDA and WHO have banned any use of Ivermectin for COVID outside of a clinical trial.

www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/w...-or-prevent-covid-19

www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/de...thin-clinical-trials

YouTube and Wikipedia both consider Ivermectin for COVID as heresy.

“YouTube doesn’t allow content that spreads medical misinformation that contradicts local health authorities or the World Health Organization’s (WHO) medical information about COVID-19… Treatment misinformation: claims that Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID-19.”

Wikipedia defines heresy as: “any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs or customs, in particular the accepted beliefs of a church or religious organization. The term is usually used in reference to violations of important religious teachings, but is also used of views strongly opposed to any generally accepted ideas. A heretic is a proponent of heresy.”

Heresy is disagreeing with the government, or their health authority, even if they are all wrong and even if their policies harm people. Today we no longer call it heresy; it is labeled as misinformation.

Galileo was found guilty of heresy and sentenced on June 22, 1633, to formal imprisonment, although this was commuted to house arrest, under which he remained for the rest of his life.

On August 7, 2021 Medpage Today published a new quiz, “Can COVID Misinformation Cost You Your Medical License?”

www.medpagetoday.com/quizzes/news-quiz/93943

Dr. Justus R. Hope, writer’s pseudonym, graduated summa cum laude from Wabash College where he was named a Lilly Scholar. He attended Baylor College of Medicine where he was awarded the M.D. degree. He completed a residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at The University of California Irvine Medical Center. He is board-certified and has taught at The University of California Davis Medical Center in the departments of Family Practice and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. He has practiced medicine for over 35 years and maintains a private practice in Northern California

Facebook

Twitter

Email

Print

Save

From the WebPowered by

Matt Damon Makes His Stance On COVID Vaccines Clear
Matt Damon Makes His Stance On COVID Vaccines Clear

When You Get Pfizers COVID Vaccine This Is What Happens To You
When You Get Pfizer's COVID Vaccine, This Is What Happens To You

The Tragedy Of Matthew McConaughey Is Just Devastating
The Tragedy Of Matthew McConaughey Is Just Devastating

White House Press Sec Reveals The Reason Shes Stepping Down
White House Press Sec. Reveals The Reason She's Stepping Down

Former Child Star Matthew Mindler 19 Found Dead After Missing
Former Child Star Matthew Mindler, 19, Found Dead After Missing

The Taliban Makes A Surprising Claim About Osama Bin Laden
The Taliban Makes A Surprising Claim About Osama Bin Laden

ExWhite House Doctor Makes A Surprising Prediction About Biden
Ex-White House Doctor Makes A Surprising Prediction About Biden

Ever Wonder What Actually Happens If Joe Biden Dies In Office
Ever Wonder What Actually Happens If Joe Biden Dies In Office?

(10) comments

Boogie Molina
Boogie Molina Aug 14, 2021 10:10am

In DEC’20, the Hector Carvallo et al paper out of Buenos Aires was pivotal in showing the efficacy in prophylaxis among 800 healthcare workers. Then the Lopez-Medina paper (shill for big-pharma) in JAMA comes out in FEB’21 showing no benefit of IVM. Luckily over 100 MD/PhD’s sign a letter calling for its retraction because of all the gross miscalculations and protocol breaches. How the Lopez-Medina paper got passed peer review is mind-boggling. Oh wait, we know how: $$$. Thanks JAMA! You’ve just lost all credibility with us now…smh. Look at data and decide for yourselves. ivmmeta.com

kuratti
kuratti Aug 14, 2021 12:00am

I live in Bangalore, India. Ivermectin has made a big difference in active Covid19 cases in our state - please see www.covid19india.org/ . In our federal structure, states make decisions on Covid treatment. This article mentions Uttar Pradesh with a population of 230 million people. As of today, the number of active cases is < 500, due to well-managed effort to prescribe Ivermectin among the poor and rural population when Covid symptoms first show, without waiting for test results.

rlpbg
rlpbg Aug 12, 2021 4:39am

Actually Indomethacin efficacy is really good . IIT Chennai recently published the randomized trials conducted during the surge - Efficacy was very good - of the 102 patients with sp02<93 , none developed oxygen desaturation. the dosage was 75 mgsr 5 days

www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.24.21261007v1.full

Richard Noakes
Richard Noakes Aug 15, 2021 11:14am

It has been noticed that when people are vaccinated with Pfizer and the other mRNA and other vaccines, Covid increases in the population and when populations are not vaccinated with these vaccines, Covid drops, as can be seen in England at the moment - are you so sure that this product to de-worm horses really works to stop Covid at all?

Richard Noakes
Richard Noakes Aug 15, 2021 11:18am

I have a free salt water cure which kills Coronavirus dead, before it ever gets to be Covid anything, bearing in mind that everyone will get Coronavirus, irrespective of if they are vaccinated or not - I have been using it for over 26.7 years (.7 years longer than vaccines) and I am never ill, nor have others I have provided my free cure too, been either:

"Even so, a key issue is that the current vaccines block severe disease but do not prevent infection, said Dr. Gregory Poland, a vaccine scientist at the Mayo Clinic. That is because the virus is still capable of replicating in the nose, even among vaccinated people, who can then transmit the disease through tiny, aerosolized droplets"

Reuters - what my free salt water cure stops.

The Achilles Heel of Coronavirus, is while it is still in the developing stage as Coronavirus/Covid in the warm, wet areas inside the nasal passages of your head (nose) and before it gets to become Covid in your head and lungs, 10 to 14 days later. If Coronavirus is not treated with my free salt clean water cure to flush out your nasal passages, as soon as possible, or during self isolation, it becomes Covid, which is where the money is. You cannot catch Covid! Always breathe through your nose and keep your mouth shut, because you really don't want the Coronavirus to seed itself in your lungs!! My free salt water cure has "absolutely nothing" to do with mRNA test vaccines. Treating Coronavirus with my free salt clean water cure, flushes out the nasal cavity and kills Coronavirus, before it gets to be Covid, irrespective of if you have had mRNA vaccines or not. Mix one heaped teaspoon of salt in a mug of warm or cold clean water, cup a hand and pour some of the solution in, then sniff or snort that mugful up into your nose, spitting out everything which comes down into your mouth, by so doing, you flush out your nasal cavity, where Coronavirus lives. If you get a burning sensation (which lasts for 2-3 minutes) then you have a Coronavirus infection.When the soreness goes away, blow out your head with toilet paper and flush away, washing your hands afterwards and continue doing my salt clean water nasal cavity flush cure, morning, noon and night, or more often, if you want, until, when you do my free salt water cure, you don't experience any soreness at all in your nasal cavity. While you are at it, swallow a couple of mouthfulls and if you get a burning sensation in your chest, then you are killing the Covid/Bronchitis there too, so keep it up, each time you do a salt water sniffle, until the soreness in your head and lungs goes away - job done. Pour some of the solution on a flat surface and allow to dry and see what you have then. This is what coats the nasal passages in your head and kills Coronavirus/Covid off. You can see why it is so effective. This is what I have done for the past 26.5 years and I am NEVER ill, nor do you need to be either.

Please pass it around to everyone who wants to give it a try.

Keep safe. Richard

Richard Noakes
Richard Noakes Aug 15, 2021 11:22am

I have a copy of the full secret contract between Pfizer and your government, however it is a PDF and I don't know how to post it here, but perhaps a shorter version will suffice:

Pfizer vaccine contracts with governments strangle people’s rights with no recourse for obvious malfeasance

Aug 4

Cybersecurity Expert Ehden Biber has legally obtained copies of the Pfizer contracts with Albania, Brazil, Israel and the EU.

He discovered the first one on an Albanian website, where it was published on January 2021. Its veracity was confirmed when he was able to see Brazil’s Pfizer contract, which is virtually identical on that country’s health ministry website, with a signature that was verified by DocuSign. He has since seen virtually same contract with the EU and heard the details of Israel’s Pfizer contract.

The contract, which exposes Pfizer to zero liability for anything and places the liability for everything on the government, which is called the “Purchaser” in the contract.

The deal is a criminal shakedown of epic proportions, the likes of which it is hard to even fathom. Why would anybody sign it?

Reading the contract’s language sheds some light on the inexplicable behavior of the government authorities of the world and on the true nature of this whole COVID operation.

It also may shed light on the untimely deaths of two African presidents and the Haitian president, who all very understandably refused to sign this contract!

In his blog, Biber wrote, “If you were wondering why #Ivermectin was suppressed, well, it is because the agreement that countries had with Pfizer does not allow them to escape their contract, which states that even if a drug will be found to treat COVID19, the contract cannot be voided.”

And here’s a shocking clause about supplying the product:

“Pfizer shall have no liability for any failure to deliver doses in accordance with any estimated delivery dates… nor shall any such failure give Purchaser any right to cancel orders for any quantities of Product.

“Pfizer shall decide on necessary adjustments to the number of Contracted Doses and Delivery Schedule due to the Purchaser … based on principles to be determined by Pfizer … Purchaser shall be deemed to agree to any revision.”

So Pfizer can breach its own contract but their hitmen will kill you if you refuse to sign it!

You can really see how this Globalist entity that is Pfizer hates nation states and will not recognize their laws but it acts like a “government that dictates to other governments around the world,” as Biber says. If we look around at the complete lawlessness and the meltdown of once-solid institutions all over the world, you can see that Big Pharma is being used like a massive battering ram against the national laws and national sovereignty of all nations.

The contract forces the “Purchaser”, which is how they refer to the nation that is contracting with them to defend Pfizer’s interests and not those of the citizens they’re supposed to be representing and defending – and whose taxpayer money they’re using to pay Pfizer these billions of dollars.

As Biber tweeted, Israel has turned into a pharmaceutical #BananaRepublic, where the priorities of a multinational supercedes the priorities of its citizens.

Not only is Pfizer held completely harmless from all claims, the “Purchaser”, ie, the national government is responsible for Pfizer’s legal defense against any and all claims!

However, “Pfizer shall have the right to assume control of such defense… and Purchaser shall pay all Losses, including, without limitation, the reasonable attorneys’ fees and other expenses incurred.” Pfizer makes sure the country will pay for everything.

I really don’t get why governments across the world have signed this. What’s in it for them? Did they sign this voluntarily? It really seems like a colossal shakedown and a complete abdication on the part of these governments to protect their people. It’s malfeasance on a scale that beggars belief.

THE ONLY WAY to get a product recall on these shots is if you can prove fault in Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP), which is regulated by the FDA.

However, CGMP will tell you NOTHING about mRNA, because we don’t have CGMP for an mRNA vaccine, so you cannot prove CGMP malpractice.

CairnsNews

jlronning
jlronning Aug 10, 2021 6:53am

It's true that the recent surge in Uttar Pradesh was counteracted with Ivermectin, but they actually began mass distribution of Ivermectin LAST AUGUST. The recent surge was due to infected people fleeing the pandemic (or returning home de to shutdowns), bringing Covid-19 with them. Still, their mortality because of this "surge" was still 1/40th of ours (previously it was 1/60th).

lilyred
lilyred Aug 12, 2021 1:10am

Yes and "By the end of 2020, Uttar Pradesh — which distributed free ivermectin for home care — had the second-lowest fatality rate in India at 0.26 per 100,000 residents in December. Only the state of Bihar, with 128 million residents, was lower, and it, too, recommends ivermectin," writes Mary Beth Pfeiffer of TSN. With this years outbreak, India has not only flattened the curve but crushed it and it appears Ivermectin played a big roll. WHO etc are scrambling to credit this to masking and isolation. seemorerocks.is/when-india-stopped-presc...-the-deaths-shot-up/

jlronning
jlronning Aug 10, 2021 6:26am

There's another view of the Galileo controversy, namely that the church was quite proud of Galileo, but his fellow scientists were jealous, and so it was they who forced the hand of the reluctant Pope. Now THAT would suggest a different analogy for our times - crooked scientists standing in the way of progress.

DeeTee
DeeTee Aug 9, 2021 9:28pm

Great facts about ivermectin

Horrible analogy to Galilei Galileo - BOTH sides were wrong: neither the sun NOR Earth are center of the universe.

It is a worn out argument that weakens an otherwise fine piece of research.

It is also a cheap jab at the Catholic Church to make it look anti-science, which is also bad optics in light of the rich history of science in the Church.

Iconoclasm and anti-clericalism, while trendy and woke, are bigoted and lack character.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TNaicker
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 6 months ago
Just read a DMaverick article about Prasa and mentioned therein are two race-horse owners, RoMo and MaFe and related companies...seems that horse-racing draws in money that can be considered questionable...seems to have been the norm in the recent past but likely the norm through the history of the sport...:( :( :unsure:

Live like kings but moral and ethical paupers...

• Dave Scott
  • Dave Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 6 months ago
Steinhoff story still drags on.
Former Tekkie Town owners can proceed with liquidation.

• mikesack
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 6 months ago
Just read a DMaverick article.

The DM is really showing it's loyalty to funders.
Could they expedite the claims of miners affected by Asbestosis please or pressure the relevant authorities to pay these poor workers who were affected by working conditions irrespective of the OHS act.

Or publish details of the vaccine injury fund and how it will benefit the citizens of Mzansi, the DM is punting hard and even punting requires notifying gamblers of gambling addiction and smokers of the harm to themselves and of the smoke to non smokers.

There are many companies that are admirably allowing their staff to work from home and some are even providing their staff with supplements.

Why not write about the India success story with Ivy and how the horror pictures of burning pyres have suddenly disappeared off the radar.

Then encourage companies to provide these Health Kits to employees, Ivy does not cost an arm and a leg. It has been done with providing free condoms everywhere so why should the goalposts be removed?

Installing antivirus is the new theme of this decade, only no more in machines though.

• TNaicker
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 6 months ago
A bit concerning the way things are heading...

The current thinking seems to be that unvaccinated automatically equals infected and transmitting the virus hence a danger to anyone the unvaccinated interacts with...and that vaccinated equals safe...yet the lessening of symptoms among the vaccinated merely provides an illusion of safety as they can still get infected and still transmit the virus...

My simplistic view is that the vaccinated have current comfort and future uncertainty as to the long term effects (no-one can honestly say there are none as there is only 8 months of data) and the number and frequency of boosters...

The unvaccinated have current uncertainty regarding possible infection but a lot more long term certainty as any natural immunity is longer lasting and more adaptable / resistant to variants...

Each person makes a choice as to the route they want to take with the attendant consequences...

Stay safe and stick to as many of the pre-"vaccine" precautions...this coronavirus, like others that have always been in our environments, will be around for a long long time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikesack

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 6 months ago
Presidency | South Africa 🇿🇦
@PresidencyZA
PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA TO ADDRESS THE NATION

President Cyril Ramaphosa will address the nation at 20h00 today, Sunday, 12 September 2021, on developments in the country’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
#StsySafe

I guess we will have a move to level 2

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 6 months ago
Dave please post on your site.

The DA governs less than 10% of municipalities in SA, but the 5 best-run municipalities all have DA governments.

No community can afford 5 more years of lies and theft. It's time to back a party that gets things done.

Register online to vote, visit check.da.org.za 🇿🇦

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 6 months ago
📺 ICYMI | DA Mayoral Candidate for Johannesburg, Mpho Phalatse was on Newzroom Afrika this morning, discussing her vision for the City of Joburg and what the DA will do to get basic service delivery back on track and help the City of Gold get its shine again.

• Mossel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

2 years 6 months ago
Cyril is a fucking joker. Last year with less than 100 covid cases daily he moves the country to level 5 lockdown now with 5000 to 7000 cases reported daily he moves us to level 2 where does this oke come from. But he must Mar do what he smaaks. That's why this country will never recover
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Scott

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 6 months ago
With this thread and the Covid thread it was always a case of balance between human headcount vs economy.

The ANC have now totally ran out of money to steal and the last thing on their mind is the SA citizens.

Remember the quiz show Money or the Box

Cyril has taken the Money and the Box option could be regarded as a coffin.

Tourism is what we need but not sure we can leave the red zone soon? 🙏

Hope for the best 👌
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mossel

• mikesack
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 6 months ago
Well done the Health Ministry...…………...

www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/politi...7066fc960625576675ed

• mikesack
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 6 months ago
And Steenhuizen……………………

Steenhuisen, who was reacting to President Cyril Ramaphosa's recent address, said the DA does not support mandatory vaccinations by the government.

“I think government would be making a terrible mistake if it was to make vaccines mandatory, because they will be infringing on people's rights,” said Steenhuisen.

“I believe in the freedom of choice and it's every person's right to decide what they will or will not do with their own bodies. I don't think it's a government's right to tell people what they shall or shall not do with their bodies,” he added.

During his address, Ramaphosa announced that government was looking into the possibility of Covid-19 vaccine passports.

However, he made no mention of a mandatory vaccination policy.

“We will also be providing further information on an approach for vaccine passports which can be used as evidence of vaccination for various purposes and events so people are able to demonstrate they’ve been vaccinated,” said Ramaphosa.

“The Department of Health is looking at a variety of mechanisms in other countries to do it electronically, through cellphones or other forms of demonstration.”

On social media, many slammed the DA leader for his comments and accused him of using an “anti-vaccine” stance for campaigning for votes with the local government elections looming.

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds