Re:Queens Plate Racing Festival, Friday (07) & Saturday (08)

• bayern
  • bayern's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 days 4 minutes ago #833453 by bayern

@ Frodo. I like War Of Athena and Marina due to them getting the 2.5kgs sex allowance. Marina was finishing nicely in the Paddock Stakes and has run behind the Warrior who beat Kommetdieding. Jet Dark definitely will be in the finish. 8/1 was still available after the Queens Plate.

On an another note, the Warrior, looks like is Snaiths main horse run for the July in my opinion. Still rated 108. Will run in the Greyville 1900 as the winner can go up by maximum 6 points.

Naresh, question sir, why would Marina get a 2.5kg a sex allowance if she runs against her own sex?

Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 day 23 hours ago #833457 by naresh
@ Bayern. I think you misread about Marina.

Marina is a 4yo filly. She will get 2.5kgs sex allowance and a further .5kgs WFA allowance. 3kgs in total. The main contenders seem to be the 4yos so only 2.5kgs will come into play but 3kgs with Do It Again.

The fillies still under sufferance with some runners like Jet Dark. Marina is rated 118 and War Of Athena 122. Marina more likely to run in the Met than the Majorca over 1600m in my opinion. Marina related to Marinaresco

• bayern
  • bayern's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 day 23 hours ago #833461 by bayern

@ Bayern. I think you misread about Marina.

Marina is a 4yo filly. She will get 2.5kgs sex allowance and a further .5kgs WFA allowance. 3kgs in total. The main contenders seem to be the 4yos so only 2.5kgs will come into play but 3kgs with Do It Again.

The fillies still under sufferance with some runners like Jet Dark. Marina is rated 118 and War Of Athena 122. Marina more likely to run in the Met than the Majorca over 1600m in my opinion. Marina related to Marinaresco

Okay, you are referring to Marina taking her place in the Met, i was talking about the Majorca, apologies.

Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds