What's wrong with the Tote

• Muhtiman
  • Muhtiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

What's wrong with the Tote

1 year 4 months ago
......we all know by now why the many of us no longer support the tote or have split our spend with other betting vendors.... and the topic has been discussed ad nausteam here and on many other platforms...:blink: ..so why have they again gone and spent money on an outsourced party survey and sent it on to us to inform them of the obvious which is well recorded here...:unsure: ..surely they already know how kak they still are and what they need to do to fix it :huh: ....well I diligently completed the survey that was e-mailed yesterday and was as honest as possible in trying to direct them to their many shortfalls....however this exercise is for me very impersonal and would never really get to the route cause of them not being supported...:( ..I feel that they should have rather personally contacted a sample group of their customers and invited them to attend a brain storming session to thrash out solutions to get punters to start supporting them again..:huh: .and before I get shot down that I would not participate...:ohmy: . here you would be wrong...B) .well then coincidently I received another mail today telling me that I would receive R10 in my tote account tomorrow..... whoop de doo..:woohoo: ..but the upside it does not require one to deposit any further funds to qualify for this minuscule little gift... :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ElvisisKing
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: What's wrong with the Tote

1 year 4 months ago
Muhti...... is the TOTE really gaining anything by giving u R10 into your acc. ?

i think NOT..... it's certainly NOT going to convince u to start using them again..

BUT YES R 100 might do it me thinks !! :huh: :huh:

• Muhtiman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
......they are and have been largely clueless and that is the main reason why and how they lost and will continue to lose support.....this R10 had nothing to do with the survey it is supposed to be a thank you for your loyal support bonus....FFS left them months ago....but they have no clue of their support....thus the survey....yet I think that this R10 went to all open accounts and has an expiry at month end.....may be used to see if the account holders respond by using this small token and if no response the holder has no interest or is no more.....:ohmy:

.....some of the questions in the survey also show that they have idea that the closure of many many tote outlets is a major cause of loss of turnover and they have no way of contacting and getting feed back to that lost market because they were going to totes and hanging out with others because they were not account holders....yet in the survey asks us account holders if we prefer hang out at tote outlets with like minded punters.....we may want to.... but where the f@ck are these facilities now....the many other bookie outfits have scooped this foot market when P hit the wall....:S

• Thor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
Hollywoodbets.net is offering 15% bonus on all deposits. What are the tote doing? I can play all my tote bets on hollywoodbets, and have 15 percent extra, why the heck would I play on the tote? To do this for the tote would cost nothing since they're getting my 30% takeout anyway, and yet, sweet you know what from the tote.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhtiman

• ElvisisKing
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
up until SATURDAY I think....... I get 20 % EXTRA on ALL deposits with W.S.B......very nice indeed !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhtiman

• fingers
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

1 year 4 months ago
Hollywoodbets.net is offering 15% bonus on all deposits. What are the tote doing? I can play all my tote bets on hollywoodbets, and have 15 percent extra, why the heck would I play on the tote? To do this for the tote would cost nothing since they're getting my 30% takeout anyway, and yet, sweet you know what from the tote.

read the t's and c's mate - I know nobody reads them but sometimes it's important

"Stakes placed on Open bets and Exotic bets will not be considered for the turned over amount and consequently the bonus element of the stake on these bets will be forfeited . "
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor

• Muhtiman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
......nice to know Thor....but this bonus you speak of is a recent promotion and limited until month end....and similarly WSB also from time to time offer 10-20% bonus on deposits especially when they are running sponsorship related promotions.... as do many other online vendors too....and the tote okes know this and may be trying to come up with something similar .....however i recon what the tote should do is like that of what was proposed by TABgold in a bonus formula on account turnover.....even though I am a small player I can turn a couple of grand a day....yet at the end of the day have zip....but thoroughly enjoyed doing it as all I lost was say R100....now would it not be grander if the next racing day there was still tom in my account to do it again and again.....the bookies could not survive on okes like me as they want losers to fill their pot every day.....but turnover is the only way the tote can take rake and by giving depositors a few point on deposits will never be enough to save them.....:unsure:

• Muhtiman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
up until SATURDAY I think....... I get 20 % EXTRA on ALL deposits with W.S.B......very nice indeed !

.....it is until month end too.....so already WSB trumps Hollywood.....:P

• Thor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
Fingers. Thank you for that. I have been ignorantly unaware this while time. Guess I will stick to fixed odds with HWB then.

The point still stands about the tote doing fuck all to give back to punters though.

• Muhtiman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 4 months ago
Fingers. Thank you for that. I have been ignorantly unaware this while time. Guess I will stick to fixed odds with HWB then.

The point still stands about the tote doing fuck all to give back to punters though.

......although what WSB do with their deposit bonus and also loyalty bonus'....is that it cannot be used for tote bets and thus encourages okes like me to use it on fixed odds....and this way try convert the tote or open bet player to play more fixed odds....:unsure:

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 4 months ago
It's a wonderful incentive from WSB and HW

They also have no hassle if you deposit eg R1000 and get R1150 and take evens on a soccer team and get R2300 in your account
You can withdraw R2000 and redeposit and have R2300 for the next day.
The only flaw has been is that the soccer team has to win 😉
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor

• fingers
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

1 year 4 months ago
if I had to pick between 2 serial limiters it would be hw - at least they will pay out on a cricket draw in a test and not claim it was a "tie"

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds