In Running betting

• flydubai
  • flydubai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

In Running betting

7 years 11 months ago
Any one suggest the best in- running site in SA?
I'm becoming more and more frustrated with Hollywood - they are pathetic in this this specific department. Now this morning there is no differentiation on the in-running button between golf and rugby. When a try is scored the whole in-running market disappears.. F... The golf??? Yes, these are volatile markets but they are more "off" than in-running.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flydubai
  • flydubai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Re: In Running betting

7 years 11 months ago
If I were to hazard a guess.. There is one person monitoring the in-running market this morning, as its early, and their focus is on the rugby. Golf has not been Re-opened in ages...

• Bob Brogan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

7 years 11 months ago
Golf suspended cause of a thunderstorm i think

• fingers
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

7 years 11 months ago
A lot at holly has gotten bad lately, except for the in running – that has always been the pits – it’s the worst in running betting site.
Sunbet also poor and their percentages pathetic. You wait about 20 seconds, the price has changed from 639/100 to 637/100 – click again – long wait – price changed to 638/100! Fuckin pathetic.

“sporting” bet are ok and fast, but they will limit quickly

bettingworld just stops betting sometimes – trader probably goes for a shit or something

Best by far is BETXCHANGE - the best in running percentages of all (104 to 105%), fast, updated quickly and I still don’t know what their limit is.

• Dev
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

7 years 11 months ago
Hi Flydubai

It's been raining at the Shenzhen International, so the betting was suspended. According to the European Tour the tournament will only be completed tomorrow. We had it suspended but have now reopened the betting.

Our In-Running manager tried contacting you to get more info, but there was no answer. I will send you a PM, as we would like to get more information with regards to your experience with our in-running service, and where we can improve.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds