Fears and thoughts as we move to level ONE

More
4 months 1 week ago #811252 by CnC 306
If they held a minutes silence who every person that has died with covid then

Taiwan would be silent for 9 minutes
New Zealand for 27 minutes
Vietnam for 35 minutes

The U.K. will be silent for 77 days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #811309 by Muhtiman
......I know of a Taiwanese couple that are residents here ,,,,as we walk our dogs in the same park.....they left here to go back to Taiwan for a short visit many months ago and were due back this month....now we hear they plan to stay longer in Taiwan at least until the Covid situation here improves.....their poor little dog is still here and has bonded with their house sitter who still brings the dog to the park every day since the reopening of parks last week.....:blink:

My idea of "help from above" is a sniper on the roof
and a higher power is a hell fire missile armed drone.

• Dave Scott
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 months 1 day ago #811854 by Dave Scott
Back in Pretoria after a lovely busy week in KZN.

I only watched the news for first time this morning and as expected Zuma ain't going to commission.

Not sure of the implications but would love him to be arrested, however the shit would surely hit the fan.
😷
Interesting and worrying times ahead.

More
4 months 1 day ago #811857 by Magi

Dave Scott wrote: Back in Pretoria after a lovely busy week in KZN.

I only watched the news for first time this morning and as expected Zuma ain't going to commission.

Not sure of the implications but would love him to be arrested, however the shit would surely hit the fan.
😷
Interesting and worrying times ahead.

Is it not always Dave?

• Dave Scott
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 months 1 day ago #811890 by Dave Scott
I've just heard this crazy conspiracy theory about a virus being used to control the entire World population.
It's ridiculous but, despite the virus causing a condition that 99.95% of people will survive, it's very existence is going to be used by governments around the World as a way of testing the obedience of the population to it's limits.
Not only that, but simultaneously governments across the globe will conspire with massive pharmaceutical companies to engineer and deploy a mass programme of gene therapy technology wrapped up as a "vaccine" that will initially be referred to as a "magic bullet" but later be proven to be both unnecessary AND extremely dangerous.
The obvious question is "Why would billions of people allow themselves to be injected with such a substance?"
The answer is FEAR.
Governments around the World will embark on a round the clock, non-stop campaign of fear mongering propaganda aimed at scaring nearly 8 billion people into believing they are ALL potential serial killers if they break the rules. That they will infect and kill others if they disobey. That they MUST do as they're told "for the safety of others".
This propaganda will convince billions of people that THEY are personally responsible for the safety of EVERYONE else. They MUST NOT break the rules. They will kill people.
But what rules?
Initially we'll be told we need to stay at home for just a few weeks in order to "suppress the virus".
Schools will close, shops will close, as will restaurants, pubs, sports facilities, museums, cinemas etc.
In fact ONLY shops selling absolutely "essential items" will be allowed to remain open.
Heavy fines will be imposed on any transgressors.
This initial "lockdown" will run in conjunction with a series of financial assistance schemes. Not due to any benevolence from governments but to suppress the will of citizens to complain about the imposition they are forced to endure. To stop them getting restless. To quell their desire to rebel. To subdue them.
These lockdown measures will continue (in different forms) for nearly a year during which time legislation will be passed in order to compel the populance to wear a "face covering" in public places and to remain 6 feet apart from anyone they don't live with.
Additionally we will have the decision of who we allow into our own homes taken away from us.
We will be told how many people we can converse with in the park, (ALL indoor and outdoor group sports will be banned of course), and how long we can "excerise" outdoors.
We will also be informed that we are personally responsible for the ability of our health services to cope during this "pandemic". If WE step out of line the system will crumble.
And the media will go along with it. Unquestioning. Strangely compliant.
Meanwhile, we'll be informed that the "vaccines" are on their way.
We're told once the "vaccines" arrive we can start to get our old lives back.
"WE JUST NEED THE VACCINES".
By now many millions of routine health procedures will have been cancelled. Millions of essential operations will have been removed from the schedules and waiting lists for hospital treatment will increase by several thousand percent.
Mental health issues will begin to overwhelm millions of individuals and families. Suicide rates will rocket. People will begin unnecessarily dying from cancer, diabetes, heart disease and strokes because they were too scared to ask for help, believing they'd be a burden on health services or they were worried about catching the virus in hospital.
Hundreds of thousands of closed businesses will NEVER reopen.
And all the while we're told "The vaccines are coming. The vaccines are coming. The vaccines are coming".
And the vaccines arrive.
And governments start to inject all the elderly and vulnerable.
And we're told "NOTHING has changed. The vaccines are here but nothing has changed".
Lockdown continues. Businesses remain closed. Masks are still mandatory. You still can't even THINK about getting your previous life back until EVERYONE is injected.
And just to enforce this point, new rules are imposed upon us and new penalties are introduced. Fines for "transgressors" are increased and we're even threatened with 10 years in prison if we fail to comply.
But then we all find out that the "magic bullet" is nothing of the sort.
It doesn't stop you catching the virus or passing it on to others.
It only reduces SOME of the symptoms in SOME of the people SOME of the time.
And we will need TWO doses.
But it gets worse.
More "Variants" of the virus are detected. They're given names like the "South African", the "Brazilian" and the "Kent".
We're told the "vaccines" may not be effective on the new variants.
We're told we may need THREE injections or possibly even FOUR, but these won't be available for months.
Meanwhile, everything is still shut. There is no end in sight.
And the media still refuse to question what's happening.
Then something happens.
All around the World there are reports of people dying after receiving the "vaccine".
In the UK the number of people dying from "covid related" conditions in care homes rises threefold in two weeks.
Why?
Official figures are released regarding the reported numbers of adverse reactions from the "vaccines". The statistics are worrying.
But they're brushed aside by officials and "experts" as neither concerning or important. Nothing to do with the "vaccines". Just a coincidence.
And the media refuse to investigate.
The lockdowns continue unabated.
More people are "vaccinated". More die.
More businesses fail. More people jump in front of trains.
More children suffer. More families are ripped apart.
By now we're in an endless cycle of lockdowns, restrictions, rules, fines, arrests, hope then despair, then no hope. Just the realisation that this will NEVER end.
But it's OK. It REALLY is OK.
Because the vaccines have arrived. And that was the reason for all of this from the start.
Thank God it's only a conspiracy theory.
It could never actually happen.
Never.
🤷‍♀️

More
4 months 20 hours ago #811908 by fingers
sounds like a good script for a movie with Jessica Chastain in the leading role as the investigative reporter that reveals all

Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it makes you sweat a lot.

• Dave Scott
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812100 by Dave Scott
This will sadly be totally ignored by the ANC and water of a ducks back 😢

www.facebook.com/VFplus/videos/126084076081311/

More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #812102 by mikesack
Amazing how SA health medicine regulator gave the all clear for this vaccine that has only been tested for about a month. And the article says extensively.

And the SAHP bans Ivermectin, a NOBEL peace winning medication that has been around for over 40 years.

Their argument....it is only for animal use. Well news for them is that The Fort Detrick Biolab in the USA was messing around using animals in experiments.

Could that just be the reason why people using IVM are recovering from Covid. Was pangolins and bats not accused of starting this s...t?

www.msn.com/en-za/news/other/what-you-sh...d=UE01DHP&li=BBqg6Q6

UNLICENCED OR YET TO BE LICENCED?

Janssen’s Ad26.COV2.S vaccine comprises a proprietary recombinant, replication defective adenovirus 26 (Ad26) vector containing a transgene of the spike protein of SARS-2CoV designed to induce an immune response including neutralising antibodies against the spike protein to eliminate the virus. Preclinical data published in Nature shows protection against infection including potent and long-lasting antibody and cellular immune responses. The global clinical study being delivered by the government and Janssen will run in parallel with phase 3 clinical trials taking place in the US, which is investigating the effectiveness of a single dose of the vaccine.

Janssen Pharmaceutica NV are one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson.
Last edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by mikesack.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago - 3 months 4 weeks ago #812104 by mikesack
Trials, tribulations, licences...………………..

www.news24.com/news24/southafrica/local/...dge-the-gap-20210215

The High Court in Pretoria gives the all clear for Ivermectin to be used by doctors in the fight against Covid.
Yet the Chief Mutiman in the Western Cape... Cloete refuses to allow use of the treatment, his excuse......he is not in Gauteng so will not follow the jurisdiction of the High Court.

After written submissions to the Chief Mutiman in WC, OVER 300 PEOPLE HAVE DIED OF COVID IN WC. YET HE REFUSES TO ALLOW DOCTORS TO TREAT PEOPLE UNDER SECTION 21.

What is going on here???
Last edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by mikesack.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812105 by Muhtiman
......how does Cyril get a vaccine jab from a nurse not wearing surgical gloves.....:huh:

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812107 by TNaicker
@Muhtiman...following from @mikesack's post, is the "Chief Mutiman in WC" your boss? :unsure: :P

On a serious note, we "procured" Ivermectin (some-one in Aus informed us of some-one in Mozambique who delivered to some-one in Morningside that we know) to assist my mother-in-law, when she was first diagnosed as infected, and it didn't help at all...

There are conflicting reports as to it's efficacy and I think vested interests for and against its use...in the end, government wants to be in control...however incompetent they know they are and if some of "our people" (to use CR7 words) pass due to that incompetence, at least they should die knowing that government knows and does what is best for "our people"...sadly...

My concerns at the moment is how did SAA receive R5 billion to fund the VSP's signed pre-August last year and how are funds now available to pay for vaccines...we are in junk status so many foreign and local investment funds cannot touch SA government bonds so I suspect that the Reserve Bank is printing money to buy up high yielding short dated government bonds not issued in the open market...checked Reserve Bank site and there has been massive increase in money supply from early 2020 to now...as one of our dimwit government luminaries said "quantity easing"...

Life's too short to have a long face...so, cherish the good, learn from the bad and forget the rest...

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812112 by Muhtiman
.....I saw what Mike was getting at....basically a muti man is a traditional healer a non qualified medicine man or a even a qualified quack......this Ivermectin matter and the WC quack snubbing it.....seems to be purely political and a few WC people are trying to flex their muscles at the ANC led rest of the country....imo a piss poor response but I wish that the DA WOULD TAKE MORE OF A more sensible STAND on the ANC position on Covid issues....and where were they when Beki Cele was chasing large financial income streams of their beaches....:huh:

.....I am very disappointed that the DA has not exercised more federal muscle other than Steenhuizens SONA response address....but the Cape is still in a much better shape.....;)

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812131 by fingers

Muhtiman wrote: ......how does Cyril get a vaccine jab from a nurse not wearing surgical gloves.....:huh:

why do they have to wear surgical gloves to give a jab?

Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it makes you sweat a lot.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812147 by Sylvester
SA a complicated country to live in at the moment.
On the Official COVID 19 figures in SA we seem to be winning the fight at the moment. Eastern Cape shows very low numbers now. KZN the highest active cases.
Will the ANC be able to rollout 80 million doses in a reasonable amount of time?
We have the budget speech next week. probably no good news for the middle class and business owners.
Booze and Tobacco to be murdered. Petrol probably also big tax increase.
worth watching the EWC and NHA bills.
Zondo commission still remains a giant talk fest with no one going to jail yet.
Markus Jooste continues to show the authorities the middle finger. seems the NPA and SIU dont have qualified people to unravel whjat he got up to.
We have had amazing rain fall in large parts of the country.
BITCOIN blows my mind, i dont get the valuation but if u have bought through a reputable platform i expect a large gift at Christmas time.
The rest of the rest of the world nor sunshine and roses either however their are some starting to stretch away again. Australia and New Zealand good data on all fronts.
USA still on fire. Talk about cutting ur nose off.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812149 by TNaicker
Listening to another chapter in CR7's fantasy tale...hope it's the last SONA he does...and I'm pretty certain that there are moved afoot within the ANC to kick him aside as more in the pro RET camp are attacked...they see that he got his so now it is their turn...

Life's too short to have a long face...so, cherish the good, learn from the bad and forget the rest...

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812157 by CnC 306
I had my jab on Monday and I can tell you that I feel weird, it’s as if I have had something injected into my body which should not be there. I am positive that there is a micro chip making it’s way toward my brain. More to follow as I can feel it approaching the back of my neck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvester

• Over the Air
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812168 by Over the Air

CnC 306 wrote: I had my jab on Monday and I can tell you that I feel weird, it’s as if I have had something injected into my body which should not be there. I am positive that there is a micro chip making it’s way toward my brain. More to follow as I can feel it approaching the back of my neck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members of the Flat Earth society will not get their jabs because of this microchip. It must be a see thru chip as you can see the clear fluid when someone gets vaccinated.

I support 100000% the capturing of data when you get your jab. In time people that have chosen not to be vaccinated should be disallowed in any public area. End of.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812179 by mikesack

Over the Air wrote: [quote="CnC 306" post=812157

Members of the Flat Earth society will not get their jabs because of this microchip. It must be a see thru chip as you can see the clear fluid when someone gets vaccinated.

I support 100000% the capturing of data when you get your jab. In time people that have chosen not to be vaccinated should be disallowed in any public area. End of.

Lol.....It's like entering a Miciti bus station or bus, you tap in with your card and tap out at the end of each trip.
Then tap in at Picknpay....the Hairdresser......the Car Wash .....
list goes on and on......
T and C' with the vaccines comes with continued use of masks, sanitizing.

P.S. Hope the immune system doesn't go into overdrive and select autoimmune .
CnC 306 you will be keeping us updated.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812218 by mikesack
Ballsup …...Part Two...….Comedy Club Continues...……

New study shows Pfizer vaccine not protective against African version of COVID-19

Thursday, 18 February 2021 3:15 PM [ Last Update: Thursday, 18 February 2021 3:33 PM ]

This photo illustration taken on November 23, 2020 shows a syringe and a bottle reading "Covid-19 Vaccine" next to the Pfizer company logo. (By AFP)

A new study published in one of the most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals shows that the Pfizer vaccine is largely ineffective against the dominant local variant of the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 in South Africa.

The worrying results of the fresh study were published in the New England Journal of Medicine on Wednesday, suggesting that the African variant of the coronavirus may decrease antibody protection from Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine by two-thirds.

The South African government is counting on the Pfizer vaccine, developed with German partner BioNTech, to boost its COVID-19 vaccination program in the coming months.

The new study comes less than two weeks after interim data on British drugmaker AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine also heightened concerns about its efficacy against the more contagious South African variant, prompting Johannesburg to temporarily postpone the rollout of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

The detailed laboratory study took into account all the key mutations of the 501Y.V2 variant, whereas a paper released late last month only measured the impact of three key mutations of the variant on the Pfizer vaccine.

The African country, with nearly 1.5 million cases and about 48,500 deaths, has recorded nearly half the COVID-19 fatalities and more than a third of confirmed infections in the entire continent.

Dozens in US develop rare blood disorder after taking Pfizer COVID vaccines

Dozens in US develop rare blood disorder after taking Pfizer COVID vaccines

Nearly 40 American recipients of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines in the US develop a rare immune disorder that attacks the blood. One patient died after receiving the vaccine.

The South African strain shares some of the mutations with the previously discovered UK variant, known as B.1.1.7.

The efficacy of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines have raised suspicious around the world, with many even in the US remaining hesitant to get the vaccine. However, major American and British media apparently reached a consensus to downplay the deaths.

Major General Jeff Taliaferro, vice director of operations for the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in Congressional hearing on Wednesday that about one-third of the US military have refused to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, despite significant virus infection levels in the forces.

"Acceptance rates are somewhere in the two-thirds territory," he added.

One-third of US military refusing Covid vaccine as Pfizer reported less effective against variant

One-third of US military refusing Covid vaccine as Pfizer reported less effective against variant

About one-third of the US military have refused to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, despite significant virus infection levels in the forces, Pentagon officials say.

The Norwegian Medicines Agency said earlier in January that major American and British media have apparently reached a consensus to downplay the death of at least 23 people in Norway who received the COVID-19 vaccine developed by US firm Pfizer and German BioNTech.

The agency added that all 13 of the fatalities were above the age of 80, adding it is possible that common side effects of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, such as fever and nausea, may have contributed to severe reactions in frail, elderly people.

The agency’s medical director, Steinar Madsen, told national broadcaster NRK that in addition to the 13 deaths, nine cases of serious side effects and seven instances of less serious side effects have also been recorded.

US, UK media silent on Pfizer vaccine after 23 Norwegian deaths

US, UK media silent on Pfizer vaccine after 23 Norwegian deaths

The people received vaccines made by the US firm Pfizer and Germany

“Doctors must now carefully consider who should be vaccinated. Those who are very frail and at the very end of life can be vaccinated after an individual assessment,” he added.

The Norwegian Institute of Public Health also said, “For those with the most severe frailty, even relatively mild vaccine side effects can have serious consequences.”

• Dave Scott
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #812222 by Dave Scott
Shocking scenes in Bloemfontein where thousand of ACE supporters arrive in buses.

No social distance, masks

Super spreader event, these supporters are totally in favour of corruption and against the judiciary system.
Shocking state of affairs.😢

Time to create page: 0.594 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

June 2021
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26