Final Fields Durban July Day

More
2 months 2 days ago #791702 by Sammy Silver
Sammy Silver on topic Final Fields Durban July Day
I think that Eric Sands should get permission from the NHRA to get Khumalo to ride Golden Ducat.

His riding style will suit this horse!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 day ago - 2 months 1 day ago #791732 by Prish007
Prish007 on topic Final Fields Durban July Day
Hi People
This pandemic has put such a damper on the July. I dont post very often but i always get excited during champions season. Normally we have a good couple of threads running about the big day.
So sad to see we only on page 2. Normally with a week to go we would have 10 pages of comments. Does not matter im sitting and downing a few beers doing my usually form study, waiting for our experts to give there views. Got my dops ready for next week and platters ordered cant wait. It will be the first July in 14 years that i will not been on course at my usually picnic site, but i guess we got to do the best we can with hand we have been dealt.
Poor Bob not many people have asked him what he fancies for the BIG race. come BOB give us a quartet.
Can we please start the festivities.

My Big race Quartet Floating Rainbow Bridge with Vardy and the balance Soqrat, CAPOEIRA, Padre Pio, Got The green light, Do it again, Belgarion, twist of fate and just because Elmo likes Golden Ducat

Happy punting Guys and may the fever catch you soon.

PS. Are we doing our normal compo, maybe the good MR. Dev can sponsor something towards the pot.
Last edit: 2 months 1 day ago by Prish007.

More
2 months 1 day ago #791745 by PeeKay
Carraluma the banker. I am leaning towards another punt on Clouds Unfold. For me, Celtic Sea is almost unbeatable over 1200 or 1400m, but the 1600m is a different story. Clouds flies over that last 200m. Rest of the legs you load up with what your budget allows

More
2 months 1 day ago #791751 by winzip
july day and my advice is in the main race u can always scratch all the kzn trained runners and then play your bets without kzn horses because they never run well.they just making up the numbers so just discard them.
as for a banker i guess u hv to look for a tarry horse and i guess race 5 no 1 fits the bill.i see its pomodoro offspring and tarry is the only trainer who finds champions with pomodoro offspring,race 8 a match race altho bass runners are off form and tarry is always dangerous on big days

More
2 months 1 day ago #791764 by Elmo
Khumalo has ridden Ducat before and is a strong jockey and given that Ducat is a huge long striding horse is the very reason I say this horse require a senior jockey...Anyway we just want value for our money so I think whoever has money on him would be pleased if Khumalo can get the mount.

More
2 months 1 day ago #791774 by Press

Frodo wrote:

Elmo wrote: Yes..Clouds unfold ,count the lengths !!

Surely not going to be lot between Clouds Unfold and Celtic Sea - but I think this is the proverbial 2-horse race - Ronnie's Candy needs a galloping track like Turffontein and Vistula will probably beat her at Greyville - but I think neither can hold a candle to the top 2 .... :huh:

Best banker for me is Carraluma - can't see any of the other juvenile fillies matching her; not sure how good Vihaan's Pie is, but from that draw, I'm siding with Carraluma - other races as per usual on July day, look open

Vistula for me. Her style of running is suited to Greyville. Drawn near the paint as well. Those odds are crazy in my view.

More
2 months 16 hours ago #791849 by the duke
the duke on topic Final Fields Durban July Day
I believe that the exotics going to pay bombs on July day.... play safe and smart.... Caralluma looks the banker bet..... but the other races all wide open....

More
2 months 5 hours ago #791860 by bayern
Before they both shorten, play the double :-

R1) Chimichuri Run X (R5) Caralluma

Neither will start at their current odds.

Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Saint Tropez

More
2 months 31 minutes ago #791902 by Sylvester
Sylvester on topic Final Fields Durban July Day
Race 1 Chimi run looks hard to oppose. the Spies coupling can arrive on the day. but not for me
Race 2 Vernichey grade 1 winner. will watching the betting on the day.

• cross
  • IF YOU DONT HAVE A TICKET YOU CANT JUMP ON THE BUS
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #791941 by cross
Ladies and Gents i am a dummy horse racing punter {This July is my once a year bet} so i am hoping someone can come up with a quartet and put a jingle in my pocket. Please don`t diss me just give us a tip.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #791998 by Saint Tropez
Saint Tropez on topic Final Fields Durban July Day
How long do we still have to wait before a jock is announced for Golden Ducat? It's just unacceptable considering the high profile of the race :-(

• Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #792013 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Final Fields Durban July Day
Sands seems to have issues with every jock that rides in big races for him.. Sure he`s just a perfectionist and waiting to see if the jock he wants can do the weight?

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #792015 by louie
Donavan Dillion guys
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Grey

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

September 2020
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26