• Dave Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795767 by Dave Scott
USA next President Donald or Joe? was created by Dave Scott
Sure it’s on the 3rd of November.

Betting even money the pair.

Love him or hate him, surely DONALD a good punt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795778 by Tony T
I completely agree with you Dave. I lumped on at 5/4. Not sure the missus will be talking to me on the 4th. :cheer: :P

• Jackson
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795789 by Jackson
Joe is a ballie. He should be taking care if his grandkids.
I'm in the camp of Donals Duck

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Beyond The Pale
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795791 by Beyond The Pale
Beyond The Pale on topic Re:USA next President Donald or Joe?
Managed to get 19/10 on Betfair the Donald two weeks ago, still a little 11/10 around . I think he's a shoe in !
4 more years !!

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795794 by PeeKay
WSB putting betting up on this?

• Lionel
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795795 by Lionel
DJT...obliterated ISIS, put China and Iran in its place, got the economy roaring. All this with a Congress working 100% against him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magi

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795796 by Tony T

PeeKay wrote: WSB putting betting up on this?

They are indeed. Under Specials, they got Trump at 4/5.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795802 by Deeno

Lionel wrote: DJT...obliterated ISIS, put China and Iran in its place, got the economy roaring. All this with a Congress working 100% against him.

Sorry boet, cannot agree with you.

ISIS is in Moz now, extreme danger to South Africa.

As for China, It is USA who is in the back foot. They have increased debt, highest unemployment and their citizens are poorer.
DJT repeatedly accuses China and other countries without providing proof.
The USA has been spying on everyone that uses GOOGLE. Thats not a newsflash anymore.

China has just cancelled 70% of Boeing orders. A loss to Boeing and a gain to France's AIRBUS .

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795818 by PeterD
What a sad choice. A narcissistic, lying conspiracy theorist racist, or a doddering old man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhtiman, Sylvester, mr hawaii, Tigershark

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795820 by Dave Scott
Dave Scott on topic USA next President Donald or Joe?

PeterD wrote: What a sad choice. A narcissistic, lying conspiracy theorist racist, or a doddering old man.

Others that are under 1000/1 if you fancy a wee peck

150/1 Kamala Harris
350/1 Hilary
450/1 Mike Pence
550/1 Michelle

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795825 by PeterD
The mortality rate for a 70 year old is around 1% per annum, so it’s 600/1
that a candidate dies in the two months before the election, and any new candidate ( presumably the running mate) would have a less than even money chance of winning.
However, disability rates are much higher- around 15% per annum, of which about half the causes would preclude running for president. So let’s say about 100/1 that a candidate gets too sick to run during the next two months.
So 250/1 today on one of the VP running mates is a fair bet, but the odds blow out rapidly as the date of elections gets closer.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795827 by TNaicker

PeterD wrote: What a sad choice. A narcissistic, lying conspiracy theorist racist, or a doddering old man.

Narcissitic - agree

Lying - there's this quote that kind of explains Donald Trump
“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.” - Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

Conspiracy Theorist - partly agree - when the Democrats, MSM, Hollywood and the rest of the alphabet soup have not accepted the results of the 2016 elections and have tried everything to derail his term of office, he can be excused the odd conspiracy theory

Racist - disagree - if Herschel Walker, former Heisman Trophy winner, endorses him and speaks of his 30+ year friendship, and says that Donald Trump is not racist then I'd believe him over the Democrats, MSM and Hollywood that throw epithets to advance a narrative

Not many like Donald Trump's "style" but I was listening to a webinar by Hywel George, Director of Investments at Old Mutual and he went through Donald Trump's 2016 15 point election manifesto and concluded that he had accomplished 11, made progress with 2 and will not accomplish 2 - that record is unchallenged by any president in the last 60+ years...so he is a doer and I'd rather have that than the duplicity we see all around us...

Joe Biden - Quid Pro PEDO Joe has been in politics for 47 years and now he is going to be reborn and solve all of the problems that he says have always been around...

And before that was Hillary Clinton...less said about her the better as it can be the last thing one says about her if the Seth Rich case is anything to go by...

Agree that the choices are poor...an overt, narcissist or covert, duplicitous buffoons...eish!!

Life's too short to have a long face...so, cherish the good, learn from the bad and forget the rest...

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795830 by Sammy Silver
Sammy Silver on topic USA next President Donald or Joe?
This is from Chainsaw on FB:

Four years ago on FB I suggested that Donald J Trump was a good bet to beat Hillary Rodham Clinton. With the elections set for November, Joe Biden, has a substantial lead in the polls and is a short price to win - I just checked and this is no longer the case re: betting markets, Trump has shortened, and they are now betting 1/1 to 11/10 the pair (the "baby" has to be on, Trump!).

I'm not going to go into the fine details, but suffice to say that Joe Biden does not ignite excitement. To be honest, he is a horrendous and weak candidate. His VP pick, Kamala Harris, is just as Corporate and Establishment as Joe.
I fear that many supporters of Sen. Bernard Sanders, despite what they say publicly, won't vote for Jaded Joe.
I neither support Trump, nor do I support his policies, however, I believe that on Tuesday, 3rd November, 2020 - Donald John Trump will be reelected POTUS.

Were I still a betting man that's who my money would be on. And, it would be on STRONG.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795839 by oscar
Lovely choice Trump all the way!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvester

• Muhtiman
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #795848 by Muhtiman
.....sadly Trump will cake walk it.....the Democrats have fielded a very weak candidate......Trump is nothing other than pure entertainment value and identifies with the many many millions of America's voting bumpkins.....heaven help them should they face a major international crisis of perceived aggression ....as the buffoon will try nuke any one that farts in his general direction.....:oops:

....Jerry Springer must be kicking himself that he never thought of going into politics.....he'd be a much bigger smash than Trump.....:P

My idea of "help from above" is a sniper on the roof
and a higher power is a hell fire missile armed drone.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 weeks 6 days ago #798020 by Dave Scott
Maybe we have it wrong?

6/10 Joe and Donald now 15/10

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #798026 by Mac
Dwayne Johnson is 10,000/1
:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Lot 226, 2016 NYS, Diamondveld, R1.5m"

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #798031 by TNaicker
DJT to beat Quid Pro PEDO Joe...will get more than 300 electoral college votes...Democrats, MSM, Hollywood and the rest of the alphabet soup will cry foul, will go all the way to the Supreme Court and they will kick it out...

Life's too short to have a long face...so, cherish the good, learn from the bad and forget the rest...

More
3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #798098 by Sylvester
The Electoral College consists of 538 electors, and an absolute majority of at least 270 electoral votes is required to win the election
55 × 1 = 55 California
38 × 1 = 38 Texas
29 × 2 = 58 Florida, New York
20 × 2 = 40 Illinois, Pennsylvania
18 × 1 = 18 Ohio
16 × 2 = 32 Georgia, Michigan
15 × 1 = 15 North Carolina
14 × 1 = 14 New Jersey
13 × 1 = 13 Virginia
12 × 1 = 12 Washington
11 × 4 = 44 Arizona, Indiana, Massachusetts, Tennessee
10 × 4 = 40 Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Wisconsin
9 × 3 = 27 Alabama, Colorado,South Carolina
8 × 2 = 16 Kentucky, Louisiana
7 × 3 = 21 Connecticut, Oklahoma, Oregon
6 × 6 = 36 Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Mississippi, Nevada, Utah
5 × 3 = 15 Nebraska**, New Mexico, West Virginia
4 × 5 = 20 Hawaii, Idaho, Maine**, New Hampshire, Rhode Island
3 × 8 = 24 Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia*, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, Wyoming
= 538 Total electors

ELECTION YEAR: 2016
Winner and Vice President: Donald Trump, Mike Pence
Electoral College Votes

Winner: 304
Opponent(s): 227

three states to watch
Pennsylvania
Michigan
Florida

Wisconsin could be the decider if trump wins one of the above three

if Trump wins all three we have 4 more years of theater.

the other 46 states are probably already locked in. Washington dc is a Dem lock.
Last edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by Sylvester.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 weeks 4 days ago #798190 by Dave Scott
Donald has the China Virus and that gives another dimension to the presidential race?

Peter D you did suggest a potential October health surprise?

Time to create page: 0.793 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

October 2020
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24