Greyville 12 June 2021

• Craig Pienaar
  • Craig Pienaar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 days 9 hours ago #819668 by Craig Pienaar
Greyville 12 June 2021 was created by Craig Pienaar
Rainbow Bridge should be very hard to beat and will be my banker in the carryover pick six

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Craig Pienaar
  • Craig Pienaar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 days 9 hours ago #819669 by Craig Pienaar
Craig Pienaar on topic Greyville 12 June 2021
Race 5: Capoeira won this race last year albeit at Scottsville and looks well in with a few here , my other banker in the pick six

• Frodo
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 days 7 hours ago #819672 by Frodo
Frodo on topic Greyville 12 June 2021

Craig Pienaar wrote: Race 5: Capoeira won this race last year albeit at Scottsville and looks well in with a few here , my other banker in the pick six

You are a brave man - but sometimes Fortune favours the Brave - or something like that :unsure:

More
5 days 8 hours ago #819714 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Greyville 12 June 2021

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

More
5 days 5 hours ago #819724 by TNaicker
TNaicker on topic Greyville 12 June 2021
Some to consider...

Race 6 - 5 Wisteria Walk
Race 7 - 3 Rainbow Bridge...my current favourite horse...will also have a bet on Cirillo as S Tarry stable seems to be coming right at the right time...and Cirillo is better suited to 1600m than 2200m...
Race 8 - 3 Slalom Queen
Race 9 - 13 Don't Touch Me

Enjoy...very good racing...

Life's too short to have a long face...so, cherish the good, learn from the bad and forget the rest...

More
5 days 3 hours ago #819731 by Thangaveloo
Thangaveloo on topic Greyville 12 June 2021

TNaicker wrote: Some to consider...

Race 6 - 5 Wisteria Walk
Race 7 - 3 Rainbow Bridge...my current favourite horse...will also have a bet on Cirillo as S Tarry stable seems to be coming right at the right time...and Cirillo is better suited to 1600m than 2200m...
Race 8 - 3 Slalom Queen
Race 9 - 13 Don't Touch Me

Enjoy...very good racing...

@TNaicker have to agree with you on Slalom Queen. Was up there with Ana Capri in the firing line when sent on their way so was Rainbow bridge and Cirillo in the Queens plate. A roughie that I like is Rio's Winter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TNaicker

• Frodo
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 days 3 hours ago #819735 by Frodo
Frodo on topic Greyville 12 June 2021
Very competitive card - only the main race looks to lie between a few - I think Jet Dark has this as his aim and did beat Rainbow Bridge in the QP - so could do so again - and then it would be interesting to see how Belgarion shapes - the rest seems held imo

Cup Trial is very interesting - jockey arrangement seem to suggest that Crown Powers is the right one, but I think that African Night Sky is very much alive at these weights - did win this race in 2019 off a rating of 108 - tomorrow will race off 107 - so very well in, taking into account the blanket MR increases since 2019; others that should be competitive at the weights imo are Capoeira and Azores

The Tibouchina also looks to be one of the easier races on the card to predict; Wisteria Walk best in, but I'm not sure that she will appreciate this track; Zarina another obvious contender and will be running them down late, while I do agree that Rio's Winter could be a factor here; others to consider are Freestate Star and Mount Laurel, but they have a lot to do from wide draws
The following user(s) said Thank You: TNaicker, PETERPAN

More
5 days 2 hours ago #819736 by manwatweet
manwatweet on topic Greyville 12 June 2021
Tree Tumbo

As jy dom is moet jy slim wees
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvester

More
5 days 2 hours ago #819739 by bayern
bayern on topic Greyville 12 June 2021
R4) Cosmic Highway, on a line through Ambiorix, he is the one to beat. Think Cosmic Highway will relish the extra and on breeding should get it comfortably. Wasn't cut in half first time out in the province, should strip a lot fitter, and from a decent draw, will take a power of beating.

R6) Zarina, was her own worst enemy last time out, she hung in badly twice during the latter stages. Second time at the course, think she is the one they all have to beat. On a lighter note, if her career record is to be followed, then she is due to win here.

Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy

More
4 days 20 hours ago #819751 by PETERPAN
PETERPAN on topic Greyville 12 June 2021
on paper yes , & its his 2nd run after a rest..
jet park looks a live wire..
jet masters get better over time and are deadly over 1600..

More
4 days 20 hours ago #819752 by PETERPAN
COSMIC HIGHWAY was my original bet based on the last run and comments from the trainer on that day,, but i have my reservations now..
i don't think that form is so strong and he was for me one pace the last 50 meters in his last run.
i think the Winner & Value will come from the Muscutt runners.. with Fourie in the saddle and how that horse moved up and fought all the way to the line was top class .. hoping for a Muscutt exacta

More
4 days 20 hours ago - 4 days 19 hours ago #819753 by PETERPAN
I THINK RAMADES IS A BANKER BET .. A WEAK ONE BUT STILL ONE.. BASED ON HIS FORM LINES.. IF FIRST-TIMERS IS NOT GETTING ANY SUPPORT.

HE COMES BACK FROM A REST .. WHICH IS A WORRY (LIGHTLY RACE FOR 4YRLD)

ANY COMMENTS & INPUTS ON THIS RACE WILL BE APPRECIATED..

AM ALSO TEMPTED TO BANKER SPYDAS CORNER.. BUT 2 SCRATCHING IN A RACE MAKE ME WEARY FOR A UPSET.. SPEED MACHINE DISAPPOINTED LAST TIME CAN MAKE AMENDS

PHINDA MZALA LOOKS REAL VALUE WITH RUNS BEHIND VARS VICKY & THUMPS UP.
Last edit: 4 days 19 hours ago by PETERPAN.

More
4 days 19 hours ago #819754 by PETERPAN
CIVIL RIGHTS & CAPTAINS RUNS LOOKS THE RIGHT TWO TO BEAT KAiLENE..

NO WINNERS FROM KAILENE FORM LINES

FOR ME CR & CR LAST RACE WAS STRONGER QUALITY

• Prish007
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 days 18 hours ago #819756 by Prish007
Prish007 on topic Greyville 12 June 2021
Howzit Members. I've been waiting for the form studies punters to give there input but no dice. Where is PeterD, Frodo, Mr H, pHiro, and especially Mac the main man find that roughie.
Took my bets already as the boys trip has called to look for the sardines and big game fish.

I'm a Rainbow bridge fan and have taken Doubles into the July meeting.
Going balls to the wall with Kailen and Souders corner we multiples EW. All the best clanners hit them hard and be safe. O yes sorry Craig p missed your name. All way the Sharks. Stay safe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PETERPAN

• Prish007
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 days 18 hours ago #819757 by Prish007
Prish007 on topic Greyville 12 June 2021

Prish007 wrote: Howzit Members. I've been waiting for the form studies punters to give there input but no dice. Where is PeterD, Frodo, Mr H, pHiro, and especially Mac the main man find that roughie.
Took my bets already as the boys trip has called to look for the sardines and big game fish.

Going balls to the wall with Kailen and Souders corner we multiples EW. All the best clanners hit them hard and be safe. O yes sorry Craig p missed your name. All way the Sharks. Stay safe.

eish shit forgot about Bayern

• Mac
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 days 8 hours ago #819765 by Mac

Prish007 wrote: Howzit Members. I've been waiting for the form studies punters to give there input but no dice. Where is PeterD, Frodo, Mr H, pHiro, and especially Mac the main man find that roughie.

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Lot 226, 2016 NYS, Diamondveld, R1.5m"

More
4 days 8 hours ago #819772 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Re:Greyville 12 June 2021
Not sure if this is their preview (only got to 12 seconds)

......................................................................................................................................

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

More
4 days 8 hours ago #819773 by Bob Brogan

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

More
4 days 7 hours ago #819774 by Bob Brogan

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

More
4 days 7 hours ago #819775 by Bob Brogan
Still waiting on Jimmy

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

June 2021
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26