Callan does one to Oz

• Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 week 6 days ago #822564 by Bob Brogan
Callan does one to Oz was created by Bob Brogan
You can't blame Callan with the poor stakes on offer in Cape Town and South Africa in general, he also can't get a full book of rides anymore....

Below is lifted from www.racing.com/news/2021-07-20/news-jock...hoop-to-call-sa-home

South Australia will have a new jockey on its roster for the new season, with multiple Group 1-winning rider Callan Murray set to arrive from South Africa next month.

The seeds for Murray's move to Australia were sown when he spent time in Melbourne as an apprentice in the summer of 2016/17.

"Australia was the first international stint that I did when I went over to Melbourne and stayed with Matt Pumpa and rode for David Hayes," Murray said.

"I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was a great experience for me, although it wasn't too long, and I could definitely see it as a place that I could call home at some stage in my life.

"I've done a lot of travelling and feel like it's time to find a place to settle in. I really enjoy the scene of Australia, I haven't been to South Australia yet, I'm really looking forward to setting up a base for myself."

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #822570 by Sylvester
Sylvester on topic Callan does one to Oz
good for him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

August 2021
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28