Last day at York.

• Dave Scott
  • Dave Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #824143 by Dave Scott
Last day at York. was created by Dave Scott
Good morning all and hope you are well ?

It’s been an interesting couple of weeks but we are back in Pretoria and it’s a rather miserable day.

I was disgusted by some of the damage that we witnessed in the Pietermaritzburg area and the inexcusable destruction of schools.
At least we have a new speaker in Parliament, so we can sleep easier at nights in our troubled land.
Concern for more trouble on Monday, where we can only hope for a harder approach from our police and military.

It’s our last day at York and it’s certainly not an easy card.
Real World and Space Blues is my double for the day.🤞some great performances this week.
There is a Scottish element to pick the winner of a very open Ebor Handicap, Hamish/Haggas.

Snowfall was a spectacular winner again and she finds herself 5/2 fav for the ARC but Adayar still the horse to beat.
I have to again mention that Stradivarius win, it must have been one of the best moments in sport I have ever witnessed.

If you missed, it’s worth another watch.

The sales are taking place at Germiston and difficult times for both sellers and buyers with the uncertain future for racing, although the jungle drums are beating that the “times could be a changin”.

I would give a word of warning to potential horse buyers to make sure if the Stradivarius you are looking for is the genuine article.

Good Punting and may your God be with you 🙏
Last edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Dave Scott.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 days ago #824183 by Bob Brogan
Bob Brogan on topic Last day at York.
Nice double dave

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK

• Dave Scott
  • Dave Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 2 days ago #824185 by Dave Scott
Dave Scott on topic Last day at York.
Txs Bob good end to exciting week.

The Ebor winner is going for Melbourne Cup and might be worth a punt.

Not sure how many people remember Sonny Liston, but he was a scary man with a horrible upbringing.

If you have time this is worth a watch.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

About A.B.C

African Betting Clan is established for the upliftment of the sports punter, who enjoys a bet on horse racing, football and other sports, enabling them to voice their views and opinions on all aspects of the sport of their choice, free of charge.

Learn More

Contact Details

Main Office (HQ)
Box 40390 moreleta park, Pretoria 0044
+27 827854357

Events

September 2021
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25