ABC will not tolerate any hate speech, bigotry behaviour that is not constructive and kind.

Fantastic 24 Hours

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Fantastic 24 Hours

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago
davetheflower wrote: Why don't you bite the bullet and support Chelsea..
We have Conte,a Scottish groundsman and the chef is half South African and Irish

I have been to the Bridge a few times and I cannot bring myself to support a club who have fans who can only sing two songs, Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea and about the bloke mowing his meadow. The rest of the game they just abuse the opposition players and fans or sit tweeting and taking selfies. At the end of the game all you see are grown men walkning like Danny Dyer thinking that they are all hard.

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by CnC 306.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
On your lunch break tomorrow read a proper paperand see what the Tories are going to do with legislation once brexit is through. The return of the nasty party. Far right politics in a liberal society just don't go hand in hand

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

EU citizens will be leaving. Think about it. When Theresa Mayhem was Home Secretary she failed on her pledge to keep immigration down to 10s of thousands a year. Now she has her chance to get rid of 3 million in one fell swoop. After which she will declare I told that I would get the numbers down.Does not matter a jot to get that in turn over a million Brits on the Continent will have to return. Bye bye EU footballers, the PL will be just like the Latvian premiership resulting in another million out of a job. Be prepared to pay 60% tax to keep the unemployed in food and a roof over their heads. Interest rates are going to rise thus banks will be foreclosing on properties.
The pound has lost 30% of its value since the ref.
Funny that the areas that voted to leave are the very ones that are already feeling the pinch.

Up until she triggered 50 she was in the driving seat. No longer. The EU are now so this is going to be a so called hard brexit and even you will know what that means and what's coming. May will wilt under the pressure and resign. In the end we will all lose.

• davetheflower
  • davetheflower's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
chicken n chips wrote: EU citizens will be leaving. Think about it. When Theresa Mayhem was Home Secretary she failed on her pledge to keep immigration down to 10s of thousands a year. Now she has her chance to get rid of 3 million in one fell swoop. After which she will declare I told that I would get the numbers down.Does not matter a jot to get that in turn over a million Brits on the Continent will have to return. Bye bye EU footballers, the PL will be just like the Latvian premiership resulting in another million out of a job. Be prepared to pay 60% tax to keep the unemployed in food and a roof over their heads. Interest rates are going to rise thus banks will be foreclosing on properties.
Funny that the areas that voted to leave are the very ones that are already feeling the pinch.

Up until she triggered 50 she was in the driving seat. No longer. The EU are now so this is going to be a so called hard brexit and even you will know what that means and what's coming. May will wilt under the pressure and resign. In the end we will all lose.

You must be packing your possessions and heading back to South Africa very soon then.

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
Britain is one of only two of 28 member states that sell more to the rest of the world than to the EU. We have always been especially badly penalised by the EU’s Common External Tariff.
Let's just see what happens in the next 3 years,we won't be the last to leave a sinking ship.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
davetheflower wrote:
chicken n chips wrote: EU citizens will be leaving. Think about it. When Theresa Mayhem was Home Secretary she failed on her pledge to keep immigration down to 10s of thousands a year. Now she has her chance to get rid of 3 million in one fell swoop. After which she will declare I told that I would get the numbers down.Does not matter a jot to get that in turn over a million Brits on the Continent will have to return. Bye bye EU footballers, the PL will be just like the Latvian premiership resulting in another million out of a job. Be prepared to pay 60% tax to keep the unemployed in food and a roof over their heads. Interest rates are going to rise thus banks will be foreclosing on properties.

You must be packing your possessions and heading back to South Africa very soon then.

ok then if you say so, i dont want to be seen upsetting anybody who dislikes foreigners.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
I will still be here when i look like these two

Attachments:

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
chicken n chips wrote:
davetheflower wrote:

ok then if you say so, i dont want to be seen upsetting anybody who dislikes foreigners.

I've got nothing against foreigners,the legal ones that is..
But what gets on my nerves are the foreigners that moan and bitch about a country that has welcomed them and relocated them..
If the UK is such a bad place to live then LEAVE.
A least people like Easy and my South African pal who runs the pub appreciate the chance to earn a decent living and don't bitch like you Chicken.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

There is no point in conversing with you any longer

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

:)

• davetheflower
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

6 years 11 months ago
chicken n chips wrote:
davetheflower wrote:
chicken n chips wrote:
davetheflower wrote:

I've got nothing against foreigners,the legal ones that is..
But what gets on my nerves are the foreigners that moan and bitch about a country that has welcomed them and relocated them..
If the UK is such a bad place to live then LEAVE.
A least people like Easy and my South African pal who runs the pub appreciate the chance to earn a decent living and don't bitch like you Chicken.

i live in Scotland, big difference to living in England where all i got was What are you doing here, taking my jobs i was called all sorts from asylum seeker to illegal refugee and even worse and i am white and speak better English than most of you. Now imagine what other races have to go through and they had to come to the UK to get out of there countries. You can really stick England where the sun dont shin as is a shit hole. Scotland on the other hand welcomes all even the English.

You are the biggest bullshitter on this forum!
I don't believe people questioned why you was working in England or you was called an Asylum Seeker.WHAT YEAR WAS THAT?
Because until recently,the name Asylum Seeker was rarely heard.Your just lying to justify your deep hatred of anything English.

• royal president
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

6 years 11 months ago
I read somewhere that there was country called Britain and they had this air about themselves and to show their might decided to put an adjective in front of Britain so it became Great Britain.

They wanted to rule the world ..... controlled a lot of countries .... and left ... unfortunately the citizens from the countries they controlled followed them HOME.... and they got a cheek to call these people FOREIGNERS

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds