The Durban Craig twins

• CnC 306
  • CnC 306's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: The Durban Craig twins

9 years 2 weeks ago
Yesterday after the Hurricanes beat the Stormers by 5 points, Craig Pienaar posted that the Stormers were thrashed.

So what would you call losing 10-50?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Craig Pienaar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 weeks ago
Chicken let's just say the ref had a shocker, he was so bias towards the Crusaders, we never had a chance but
We will be back
By the way Stormers need to start winning a game as pretty soon they gonna be propping up the log

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 weeks ago
Craig Pienaar wrote: Chicken let's just say the ref had a shocker, he was so bias towards the Crusaders, we never had a chance but
We will be back
By the way Stormers need to start winning a game as pretty soon they gonna be propping up the log

well we will win at least two more matches this season as we play both the Bulls and Sharks :lol:

• Craig Eudey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 weeks ago
I don't think we can blame the ref. Played like a high school side. No excuses. Rubbish! :angry:

• Rob Martin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 weeks ago
I actually had the misfortune to be at this game today. The ref cannot be blamed. When you see highly paid professionals dropping passes and high balls, when they just stand idly by when a visiting team runs through them, when the same visiting team can go from one end of the field to the other in a matter of a few moves you are left shaking your head. So far this season, we have hardly set the field alight with any of our wins and we have been poor to very poor in most of our defeats. Personally I think the whole 'Smit' experience is failing. The first coach he brought in turned out to be a bit of a mercenary and this next guy is hardly covering himself in gold ( scuse the pun ). In addition to this we now have three former UK based players who are the wrong side of thirty ie Botha, Stevens and Wentzel. Why haven't the Sharks actively gone and sought out the best SA talent there is ? For now one thing is for sure, on today's showing the fans will start talking with their feet and once that stadium becomes emptier and emptier maybe Smit and his entourage will get called upstairs and get red carded. I hope it never comes to that but the team and the badge come first, people and their ideas and grand plans come second...

• Pirhobeta
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 weeks ago
Tis a shame...when you spend good money to watch cr@p like that...

• Tipster
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

9 years 2 weeks ago
Rob Martin wrote: I actually had the misfortune to be at this game today. The ref cannot be blamed. When you see highly paid professionals dropping passes and high balls, when they just stand idly by when a visiting team runs through them, when the same visiting team can go from one end of the field to the other in a matter of a few moves you are left shaking your head. So far this season, we have hardly set the field alight with any of our wins and we have been poor to very poor in most of our defeats. Personally I think the whole 'Smit' experience is failing. The first coach he brought in turned out to be a bit of a mercenary and this next guy is hardly covering himself in gold ( scuse the pun ). In addition to this we now have three former UK based players who are the wrong side of thirty ie Botha, Stevens and Wentzel. Why haven't the Sharks actively gone and sought out the best SA talent there is ? For now one thing is for sure, on today's showing the fans will start talking with their feet and once that stadium becomes emptier and emptier maybe Smit and his entourage will get called upstairs and get red carded. I hope it never comes to that but the team and the badge come first, people and their ideas and grand plans come second...

And they managed to get a red card when they had 15 men against 12, surely that must go down as one of the most unprofessional actions by a player in the history of rugby!

• TNaicker
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 1 week ago
I'm thinking of moving from KZN after that display...horrendous no show...would have been more difficult for the Crusaders had there been no players on the field...

• Craig Eudey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 1 week ago
Almost considering supporting the Stormers after that atrocious game! Almost! Watch though they will probably come out and beat the Lions next week!

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 1 week ago
Any time you want to join the Stormers fan club you are welcome Craig. So long as your twin does not join you, as then I wont have any Sharks fan to rib. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig Eudey

• Craig Pienaar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 1 week ago
You can rest assured I will never support the Stormers, my ex wife supported them :lol:
I really enjoyed watching those dumb Bulls players and supporters faces watching there team lose to a last minute try from the lions, it was classic :woohoo:
Made a bad day end on a good note

• The missing link
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 1 week ago
As much as it pains me to watch the sharks play shit rugby, it was quickly forgotten when betting on them getting a hiding. Took 3/1 on Crusaders (-6) pregame after their awful display last week and wsb were giving Christmas presents away at halftime when offering Crusaders (-27.5) @14/10 when the score was 28-3. If the Sharks are going to play shit you might as well line your pockets so you have money to drown your sorrows :lol:

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds