Re:Tabgold 1% cash back

• Thor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Tabgold 1% cash back

2 years 3 months ago
Oh I have been working on the assumption of turnover. Good point that needs clarity Durbs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• the hawk

2 years 3 months ago
Hi Guys, I can confirm that the proposed 1% cashback is on Turnover.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor, durbs

• durbs
  • durbs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 months ago
That's better

• Over the Air
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 months ago
4 racing must be having a laugh. 1% "loyalty" bonus for the dubious pleasure of supporting a monopoly that has done nothing but abuse punters over the years. Perhaps 4 racing could inform us what the rebates were for foreign syndicates supporting the tote previously? I am reliably informed that the previous regime offered double figure rebates on business done with them.

Another point worth considering is who benefits when you support the tote. " Racing " is thrown around as the beneficiary and this is true to an extent. The big benefactors are 4 racing and owners not punters. The next time you walk into a tote compare your surroundings to that of a bookie and ask yourself who supports punters more. I will continue boycotting the tote until it makes financial sense not to do so. "Marry" ain't short of cash and owners are not my problem.

A final thought. If 4 racing are wanting the "people" to return to the tracks, why not offer a proper incentive for people to do so? Do the Hong Kong thing and give 10% of tote turnover back to those that take their bets at the track. Maybe you would get a half decent crowd if you did. 4 racing scorecard at this stage -.much sizzle little steak. Keith Ho retains my loyalty until things improve for me as the punter.

• Flowers

Re: Re:Tabgold 1% cash back

2 years 3 months ago
Over the Air wrote: 4 racing must be having a laugh. 1% "loyalty" bonus for the dubious pleasure of supporting a monopoly that has done nothing but abuse punters over the years. Perhaps 4 racing could inform us what the rebates were for foreign syndicates supporting the tote previously? I am reliably informed that the previous regime offered double figure rebates on business done with them.

Another point worth considering is who benefits when you support the tote. " Racing " is thrown around as the beneficiary and this is true to an extent. The big benefactors are 4 racing and owners not punters. The next time you walk into a tote compare your surroundings to that of a bookie and ask yourself who supports punters more. I will continue boycotting the tote until it makes financial sense not to do so. "Marry" ain't short of cash and owners are not my problem.

A final thought. If 4 racing are wanting the "people" to return to the tracks, why not offer a proper incentive for people to do so? Do the Hong Kong thing and give 10% of tote turnover back to those that take their bets at the track. Maybe you would get a half decent crowd if you did. 4 racing scorecard at this stage -.much sizzle little steak. Keith Ho retains my loyalty until things improve for me as the punter.
Bitter and twisted by any chance?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

• Over the Air
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 months ago
When it comes to the powers that be that destroyed and continue to destroy racing - absolutely

• durbs
  • durbs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 months ago
Yeah you right over the air.
1% is pretty lame.
R10 000 turnover for R100.
Not catching me back there that's for sure.
Don't trust them,still they can't tell us what happened in race 6 Jebel Ali a few weeks ago.
Nothings changed just sweep it under the carpet and hope we forget about.

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds