Re:Where is the SPLIT SCREEN???

• Thor
  • Thor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Where is the SPLIT SCREEN???

1 year 11 months ago
I know we have a million topics stating this - But let us have our own topic on this really important issue.
240 racing producer is currently leaving the feed from whatever venue they are showing, and forget about even considering any other racing that is going on. Case in point Hong Kong Racing feed stayed on air for 10-15 mins while Cheltenham Group 1 racing was running. We actually watched the HK horses mill around at the start for the entire duration of the Cheltenham race.

Clarity required:

1. Why is there no Split screen? This was standard at TT.
2. When is the split screen being implemented?
3. It has been quite some time with this new channel. Do they understand the importance of the Split Screen?
4. Do they understand which venues they are taking in? Jackpot quickmix venues are not even broadcast properly on this channel.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Where is the SPLIT SCREEN???

1 year 11 months ago
And now to prove this point even more, but obviously a person that does not understand the way turnover on the tote is generated will not understand this, so I do not expect the 240 racing people to understand this, we have like 8 venues from Australia all available to bet on the tote, 2 of these venues even have local exotics. But what are we watching? We are watching FULL Screen coverage of Nadine Rapson interviewing trainers for Fairview racing later in the day. The same info would be passed on if we watched Aus on half the screen and Nadine in the other half. But this is what we get right now.

• Sylvester
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 11 months ago
Sadly 240 it seems clear now that they will show reduced variety of content but more in depth coverage of the venues they do cover.

Gallop Streaming which i understand might not work for everyone (HIGH DATA usage if u are not on an uncapped line) is perfect for what u require Thor.

And now to prove this point even more, but obviously a person that does not understand the way turnover on the tote is generated will not understand this, so I do not expect the 240 racing people to understand this, we have like 8 venues from Australia all available to bet on the tote, 2 of these venues even have local exotics. But what are we watching? We are watching FULL Screen coverage of Nadine Rapson interviewing trainers for Fairview racing later in the day. The same info would be passed on if we watched Aus on half the screen and Nadine in the other half. But this is what we get right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor

• Thor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 11 months ago
I don't need to watch the races, but the pools on the local exotics are so shit because there is no coverage that it is not even worth playing into. That is my biggest issue with no Split Screen.

• naresh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 11 months ago
I don't need to watch the races, but the pools on the local exotics are so shit because there is no coverage that it is not even worth playing into. That is my biggest issue with no Split Screen.

As Sylvester mentioned Galloptv shows nearly every race even with split screens and I do not have a problem if you need to watch it.

But you are definitely right. If you do not broadcast the race on mainstream satellite, the pools are going to be low. Its been happening often. Then they will stop offering exotics and state that the pools was low to continue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvester

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 11 months ago
Thor what did I say this morning "what will be will be "

There appears no effort to change.

Can 4Racing not approach Gallop or Ex Tellytrack employees to show them how to use a split screen 🤔

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 11 months ago
There must be someone from management listening to pop music being played over the bloody interview

I really shake my head ...

• durbs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 11 months ago
Thor what did I say this morning "what will be will be "

There appears no effort to change.

Can 4Racing not approach Gallop or Ex Tellytrack employees to show them how to use a split screen 🤔

Then give them a reason to change.
Don't play on the tote and they will hopefully start listening to the punters when their pools get even worse than what they are now.
Who in their right mind supports a company which doesn't give a toss about their customers?

• mr hawaii
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 11 months ago
There must be someone from management listening to pop music being played over the bloody interview

Nice to see them helping Apple Download sales instead of Horseracing- These people are deaf to the reality of how to build turnover and what the current customers want -

• Lionel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 11 months ago

Nice to see them helping Apple Download sales instead of Horseracing- These people are deaf to the reality of how to build turnover and what the current customers want -

Maybe they're really deaf and dumb 🤔

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 11 months ago
OK thank you .

I don't know the people in question but at least it gives the punters some indication why Gallop is so professional and 4RACING NOT 😈

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 11 months ago
Dear Dave

We are constantly trying to improve the GallopTV channel. We have weekly meetings but daily feedback, as well as quick action if something is wrong. We follow all 4Racings feedback too, and make sure that we don't make the same mistakes

Regards Gallop Team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvester, Thor

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds