UK racing

  • CnC 306
  • CnC 306's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 36070
  • Thanks: 6566

Re: UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818138
Great spot Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dave Scott
  • Dave Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 42465
  • Thanks: 3036

Re: UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818153
Did not want to start a new thread.
Good match race in France today at Chantilly.

Slight preference for Makaloun over Adhamo will be worth watching.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sylvester
  • Sylvester's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12891
  • Thanks: 1099

Re: UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818410
Al Aasy very impressive that was.

Nominated for 4 june Grade 1 and 19 June Grade 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Lionel
  • Lionel's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4778
  • Thanks: 1128

Re: UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818465
Sylvester wrote: Al Aasy very impressive that was.

Nominated for 4 june Grade 1 and 19 June Grade 2

Super impressive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Mac
  • Mac's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Thanks: 939

Re: Re:UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818484
This race is in France but I’ve just seen on Tellytrack that the 2000 Guineas winner, Poetic Flare, is running today. Dont know anymore details even if it is right horse I’m chirping about.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Mac
  • Mac's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Thanks: 939

Re: Re:UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818485
Mac wrote: This race is in France but I’ve just seen on Tellytrack that the 2000 Guineas winner, Poetic Flare, is running today. Dont know anymore details even if it is right horse I’m chirping about.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The race was one quite easily by St Mark’s Basilica whom i remember being a good ‘un. I like how Tellytrack is managing the Group 1’s even from France.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Mac
  • Mac's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Thanks: 939

Re: Re:UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818495
Don’t know if anyone else saw the supporting feature at Newbury Saturday. Man o man, into my notebook I have added Al Aasy. Watch this space.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Lionel
  • Lionel's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4778
  • Thanks: 1128

Re: Re:UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818512
Mac wrote: Don’t know if anyone else saw the supporting feature at Newbury Saturday. Man o man, into my notebook I have added Al Aasy. Watch this space.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. See 4 posts up. He runs again on the 4th of June, Epsom, Group 1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Mac
  • Mac's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Thanks: 939

Re: Re:UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818519
Lionel wrote:
Mac wrote: Don’t know if anyone else saw the supporting feature at Newbury Saturday. Man o man, into my notebook I have added Al Aasy. Watch this space.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. See 4 posts up. He runs again on the 4th of June, Epsom, Group 1.

Aah Tks. I now see Sly’s note.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Mac
  • Mac's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Thanks: 939

Re: Re:UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818596
On the Irish Gr1 ante-posts this weekend.
Saturday 22 May - Irish 2000 Guineas - Poetic Flare, winner of English Guineas but only 2l behind in the French equivalent last week.
Lucky Vega is still fav on the ante-posts.

Sunday - Irish 1000 Guineas - the super filly Pretty Gorgeous is ante-post fav at 5/2.

Sunday -Irish Gold Cup - Love is the current ante-post fav at 15/10 so help yourself- “produced one of the best performances in the Oaks this century”, “the best in a generation”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Steckenpferd
  • Steckenpferd's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2247
  • Thanks: 566

Re: UK racing

3 years 1 month ago
#818719
R5 Wexford Sullane Hill @9/2

R3 Worcester Do Wanna Know E/W @15/2

R6 Worcester Cobra Angel E/W @13/2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • davetheflower
  • davetheflower's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11065
  • Thanks: 529

Re: UK racing

3 years 4 weeks ago
#818810
Good afternoon lads and lasses.
Should have a good bet later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sweet Coetzee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds