The Nun joke to end all Nun jokes

• bayern
  • bayern's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Nun joke to end all Nun jokes

2 years 6 months ago
A bus load of nuns are killed in a motor accident, they arrive at the gates of heaven and meet St Peter. He says to them, "Sisters, welcome to Heaven, in a moment I'll let you all through the Pearly Gates, but before I may do that, i need to ask each of you a single question".

St Peter turns to the first nun in the line and asks her, "Sister, have you ever touched a penis?". The Sister responds, "Well there was this one time I touched one with the tip of my pinky finger". St Peter says, "Alright Sister, now dip the tip of your pinky finger into the Holy water and you may be admitted", and she did so.

St Peter now turns to the second nun and says to her, "Sister have you ever touched a penis?" "Well, there was this one time that I held one for a moment". "Alright Sister, just wash your hands in the Holy water and you may be admitted", and she does so.

Now this moment, St Peter hears a jostling in the line, it seems that one nun in the line is trying to cut in front of another.

St Peter sees this and asks the nun, "Sister Susan, what is this, there's no rush". Sister Susan responds, "Well if i am going to have to gargle this stuff, I'd better do so before Sister Mary sticks her arse in it".
Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvester

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds