100 % deposit match

• avataar
  • avataar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

100 % deposit match

2 years 8 months ago
I am trying to fully understand the terms and conditions of 100% match on deposit up to R20 000 by free bets, but must turnover 5 times the amount of free bets , can someone please assist me in understanding this fully, before I can make a deposit , thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• the duke
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Re: 100 % deposit match

2 years 8 months ago
Plenty Ts and Cs attached. Yes you have to turnover a 100k in bets in order to enable a withdrawal and some bets are not allowed. You also need to bet on odds above 5/10 in some cases..... however read the bookmakers Ts and Cs closely to make an informed decision.....

• Bob Brogan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 8 months ago
Hi it`s their standard Free Bet terms

If you deposit R1000 and Receive R1000 you must wager 5 times the deposit amount (5000) before you can withdraw ( 5/10 odds or better)

Sounds a lot but it`s only an afternoon`s punting

Remember it`s an optional bonus, if you want to participate tick the opt in box

• Felix
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

2 years 8 months ago
I had an issue with this last year,I deposited R 500 and received R 500 in free bets,when I reached a balance of over
R 3500, I tried to withdraw( R 2500 turn over on free bets plus my original deposit of R 500),I was contacted and told I must turn over the original balance of R 1000 ( 500 +500), therefore R 5000,which i didn't understand.

I then had one of the senior managers call and the explanation I was given was that I did not turn over R 2500 on my free bets,but used some of my R 500 deposit to reach that figure,they sent me a breakdown ,which was correct as i had used up my free bets before I before I had reached the R 2500 balance.

I see now there is an option before submitting a bet to use the free bet option or normal money.Was just too confusing for me ,but I suppose with the new option its easier to use .

They did eventually pay me out as a gesture of goodwill,and advised me not to use opt in on future offers.

• Pilot officer

2 years 8 months ago
personally i dont recommend using the free bets like all have said abv read the t an cs i ended closing my acc i could not turnover what i needed to withdraw

• avataar
  • avataar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

2 years 8 months ago
There is more negatives than positive for this promotion. As much as it looks very enticing , it's not worth it . I would rather deposit my money with GGgaming, 18% deposit bonus up to R18000, just have to wager the whole amount one time, no other t's and C's. Not 3 times or 5 times turnover . We punters don't need all the complicated conditions, it's already so challenging to find the winners . Well done to GGgaming ,

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds