Cricket World Cup 2015

• Craig Eudey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Cricket World Cup 2015

9 years 2 months ago
We played with half a team! No Amla or Steyn! ;) I hope that is the reason for our dismal performance. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
So in effect you are saying that you are a 2 man team, wow 60 million people and a two man cricket team. It's all going to end in tears, yet again

• Craig Eudey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
:lol: No they are the base our team is built on. Were not going to show the Black caps our hand so early. Be positive! :)

• rob faux
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 months ago
This may not be the strongest team we have ever sent to the WC,but its all about relativity and I think that many countries are at weak points right now ,so we may be more competitive than we realise.
I just can't get a feel yet for a value punt! :unsure:

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
Craig Eudey wrote: :lol: No they are the base our team is built on. Were not going to show the Black caps our hand so early. Be positive! :)

now we can see how poor SA really are without their base. Sorry Craig but imvho SA have as much chance as winning the cup as I have of pulling Scarlett Johannson :ohmy:

• Craig Eudey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
CnC send me a photo of her looking tired leaving your place early in the morning. :lol:

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
Craig Eudey wrote: CnC send me a photo of her looking tired leaving your place early in the morning. :lol:

if she ever came to my place I wont be able to show you a pic of her leaving as she wont want to leave :lol:

• Craig Pienaar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
India will not make it out of the group stages, Pakistan will throw at least 4 games in the round robin stages, west indies will need some strong stuff to get there tournament going

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9 years 2 months ago
Craig Pienaar wrote: India will not make it out of the group stages, Pakistan will throw at least 4 games in the round robin stages, west indies will need some strong stuff to get there tournament going

Hilarious

So what you are saying is that SA, Ireland, Zimbabwe and the UAE will qualify out of Group B. Maybe you have taken too much of that strong stuff that you suggest the WIndies should have :huh:

• gregbucks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago
Craig Eudey wrote: CnC send me a photo of her looking tired leaving your place early in the morning. :lol:

Cnc diesnt have the staying power for Scarlett Craig.... :unsure:
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by gregbucks.

• gregbucks
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 months ago
rob faux wrote: This may not be the strongest team we have ever sent to the WC,but its all about relativity and I think that many countries are at weak points right now ,so we may be more competitive than we realise.

Maybe worth looking at the top batsman for the tournament, ive narrowed it down to opening batsmen, david warner and the kiwi brendon mcculum, considering the opposition (minnows), stats, current form, and home town advantage.

• shrek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

9 years 2 months ago
gregbucks wrote:
rob faux wrote: This may not be the strongest team we have ever sent to the WC,but its all about relativity and I think that many countries are at weak points right now ,so we may be more competitive than we realise.

Maybe worth looking at the top batsman for the tournament, ive narrowed it down to opening batsmen, david warner and the kiwi brendon mcculum, considering the opposition (minnows), stats, current form, and home town advantage.

Greg if you are looking for a Kiwi as top batsmen, Kane Williamson has been in brilliant form. Greg if you have a Betxchange account grab some of the 12/1 on a Aus / Kiwi final. If they finish 1-2 in their group they won't meet until the final. Great value IMO. If you want to take cover at 13/2 on an Aus / SA final as these are the three best teams coming into the competition.

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds