SHATIN 6 FEB 2021

• eramutsamaya
  • eramutsamaya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

SHATIN 6 FEB 2021

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago
I wont have time to punt in the morning, rather place my bets without odds and see how it goes.

Seem the card is set up for Jerry Chau to notch up some winners, took him at 16/1 to win the JC. Vincent Ho at 40/1 has some decent rides and he can have a shout. On my selections i have chosen 2 horses with gear change, Star of Wuyi (RACE 4) and Taking Aim (RACE 10)my best bet. They trialled well with new equipment, hopefully they will turn the trial run to score. Taking Aim might play a front running role though Purton might dispute the lead. Star of Wuyi is drawn in the bush and the wide transit might suit from the difficult draw

I also like Syke Supreme (RACE 6) who should have a nice run behind the speed in AWT extended mile.
On Race 9, the likely fav Harmony N Blessed (RACE 9) has a jockey change after Blake Shinn had a poor ride last start as a 6/10 fav, he has gear change as well spotting a crossed nose band and Chau will be kicking the penalty kick from the front.
Teetan rides Lakeshore Eagle(RACE 3) the class horse in the field for the only mile race on the whole card, the field is small and might suit offpace runners.

CANADIAN

PA

BIPOT

JACKPOT

PLACE MULTIPLE
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by eramutsamaya.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TNaicker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Farawaysaint
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Re: SHATIN 6 FEB 2021

3 years 2 months ago
eramutsamaya wrote: I wont have time to punt in the morning, rather place my bets without odds and see how it goes.

Seem the card is set up for Jerry Chau to notch up some winners, took him at 16/1 to win the JC. Vincent Ho at 40/1 has some decent rides and he can have a shout. On my selections i have chosen 2 horses with gear change, Star of Wuyi (RACE 4) and Taking Aim (RACE 10)my best bet. They trialled well with new equipment, hopefully they will turn the trial run to score. Taking Aim might play a front running role though Purton might dispute the lead. Star of Wuyi is drawn in the bush and the wide transit might suit from the difficult draw

I also like Syke Supreme (RACE 6) who should have a nice run behind the speed in AWT extended mile.
On Race 9, the likely fav Harmony N Blessed (RACE 9) has a jockey change after Blake Shinn had a poor ride last start as a 6/10 fav, he has gear change as well spotting a crossed nose band and Chau will be kicking the penalty kick from the front.
Teetan rides Lakeshore Eagle(RACE 3) the class horse in the field for the only mile race on the whole card, the field is small and might suit offpace runners.

CANADIAN

PA

BIPOT

JACKPOT

PLACE MULTIPLE

I think this is a tricky card today.However done my usual PA.
Not many things on my Bucket List but HK and a visit to Sha Tin and the Valley right up at the top.
Nearly got there about 10 years ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds