Russian F1

• Over the Air
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Russian F1

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago
F1 just has too much dominance be it machine or driver. Yesterday was a change and was not a typical GP with plenty overtaking and drama - it sure beats the usual from the front row to flag routine so typical of this sport for the last decade or so.

Now if you want to watch proper racing try Moto GP. If excitement is your thing Moto 3 is even better with some races having multiple leaders per lap. Balls of steel no DRS and electronic starts, these guys are the real deal
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Over the Air.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Scraping Paint

2 years 6 months ago
F1 just has too much dominance be if machine or driver. Yesterday was a change and was not a typical GP with plenty overtaking and drama - it sure beats the usual from the front row to flag routine so typical of this sport for the last decade or so.

Now if you want to watch proper racing try Moto GP. If excitement is your thing Moto 3 is even better with some races having multiple leaders per lap. Balls of steel no DRS and electronic starts, these guys are the real deal

I cannot disagree, when the rain started coming down yesterday with Norris staying out on slicks I kept having flashbacks to Brad Binder's win in Austria, sliding around like he was riding on ice in the rain to take the win. That race nearly ended me, sitting on the couch.

• Sylvester
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 6 months ago
F1 has some great young drivers Norris le clerc verstappen and russell but the sport itself blah
agree enjoy the Bikes a lot more

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds