ABC will not tolerate any hate speech, bigotry behaviour that is not constructive and kind.

Dear Mr President

• Dave Scott
  • Dave Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Dear Mr President

2 years 8 months ago
It has now been established that both the police and army were pedestrian during the looting of SA.
It would be fair to say that most things where the ANC has been involved, it has lead to corruption and destruction.

I would like you to consider the following scenarios between your “looters” vs “law abiding citizens”.
You have made alcohol as a major contributor to the congestion at hospitals needed for Covid suffering patients.
Can I ask you how many looters were sober during the initial attacks? I would hazard a guess, they were all sober, but plenty are now happy after the looting of bottle stores.
Point being most of your supporters don’t need alcohol to break the law and cause disruption.
At the same time your “law abiding fellow South Africans” were helping your inadequate security forces by protecting malls and property. At the same time, their businesses were being ruined by the closure of bottle stores, restaurants and pubs.

As I sit looking at my drinks stock, I have 2 bottles of Paarl Wyn Van Oorsprong 1991
Pinotage signed by Danie Craven.

For my younger readers, many years ago a few South African archaeologists went to Egypt to discover a mummy’s tomb and found it was still alive!
After explaining they were from SA the mummy asked was Danie Craven still running the rugby?

Considering above please give some serious thought before you address your fellow South Africans on Sunday night and let us reopen the entertainment industry and stop being a “weak” president.

Finally “My name is Dave and I am an alcoholic and have given up flying planes”

Good Punting and may your God be with you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Re: Dear Mr President

2 years 8 months ago
Copy email

Dear Mr Scott

The President thanks you for your email and is looking at the possibility to move the country to level 4 to alleviate your plight.
Stay tuned on Sunday night.

He is also interested in your Danie Craven bottles and aware you enjoy JW Black .
Here at the ANC we only use Blue normally with cream soda.

We are prepared to swap you a JWBlue for the 2 bottles of DC Pinotage.

Unfortunately keeping to Covid protocols we can only arrange this on Monday morning.

We will be in touch

Mabosa Ritchie

Senior advisor to President.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Re: Dear Mr President

2 years 8 months ago
I got a surprise this morning.

A security vehicle arrived at my door with 3 members of the SADF to bring me the bottle of JWBlue and requested the 2 bottles of DC Pinotage .

At last the president has kept his promise. 👋

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds