Re:NATAL DRAW POSITIONS

• ElvisisKing
  • ElvisisKing's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re:NATAL DRAW POSITIONS

2 years 5 months ago
I don’t like the numbering system either, but I agree with Craig. Why on earth would changing the number on the side of a horse cause an upset??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agreed Nasty nate...this numbering system won't change the result BUT it for sure makes studying form hell - weights wise !!

I very seldom play KZN, an odd win / place here & there........ NEVER play the P6 in KZN, except Durban July an GOLD CUP....... rather take a LOTTO Ticket - got more chance of winning :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvester, mikesack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tigershark
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Re: NATAL DRAW POSITIONS

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago
Obviously the numbering cannot change the outcome however why make reading form or choosing runners more difficult???

If it was a small change and feedback was obtained from punters before deciding on the change then I would understand. As it is the out of season racing in KZN is rubbish and throws up insane results, why make it more difficult???

I think it is great that Hollywood has been so involved with GC however which party was behind the change? I wouldn't expect GC to get any customer feedback before making a decision that affects their customers, that is just their arrogant track record. When you take into account that top weight has been no.1 in the race card for I don't know how many years why change it? To confuse punters even more? Considering that the other regions have not changed this decision is out of whack. Who does it benefit if not the customer???

If it is for the benefit of overseas customers then how much have they contributed on a weekly basis excluding the July?

This crap system along with the new bookies odds of 100/33, 4/3, 25/2 has just meant that i bet less and less on the shyte in KZN.

From owning shares in 5 horses down to 0 and now having a punt once in a blue moon..... An industry that continues to look for new customers dumb enough to get involved while they lose current customers daily.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Tigershark.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvester, Frodo, ElvisisKing, mikesack

• Mac
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Re:Re:NATAL DRAW POSITIONS

2 years 5 months ago
Would you like the card order alphabetically? Well, in the UK for WFA, that is the case.

Sent from my Ferrari using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds