Who plays Sweden Harness on the Tote?

• Thor
  • Thor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
5 days 11 hours ago #826911 by Thor
Anyone?

I see the tote decided to have a PA at Hereford today with a total of 38 runners across 7 races.
I see now they have also decided to include local exotics for Sweden tonight. The PA reached the monumental sum of R526.

Is there any accountability when it comes to selecting profitable venues to cover at the tote or is it just take it or leave it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 9 hours ago #826914 by eramutsamaya
The odds of getting a response are currently 1000000/1.

Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thor

• Thor
  • Thor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 days 11 hours ago #826970 by Thor
Seems I must stop making topics and just have a private group with myself, Durbs and Eram since we are the only ones that actually seem interested in international exotic bets.

More
2 days 19 hours ago #827080 by naresh

Seems I must stop making topics and just have a private group with myself, Durbs and Eram since we are the only ones that actually seem interested in international exotic bets.

Well they offering all the exotic bets for Dundalk from Race 1 to Race 8. Prefer they cover Irish racing as the swingers are not commingled albeit they only offer it usually races 1 to 5.

France, Hong Kong and Singapore commingling for swingers I don't mind as the pools are huge and the payouts are nice.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds