Hollywood Bets

• Keegs
  • Keegs's Avatar Topic Author

Hollywood Bets

2 years 3 months ago
To DevI want to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for all the help and kindness shown. I have had many issues with Hollywood over the years but never complained. I have invested a good few millions into racing over the last 12-15 years. I always wanted to pull away but my addiction keeps bringing me back. The thrills of winning was just amazing. I even went into enquiries of buying horses for racing but l am glad I never pursued. This game has no consistency especially with the stripes and bookies falsifying favorites. I think I had about enough. I tried betting on the site today but was amazed how poor ur system is. Please invest on upgrading for the purpose of beloved punters. Stop investing in race courses and soccer clubs as it is the punter that makes it possible for all this to happen. I personally lost a small fortune as I was unable to back horses consistently and then I get a piss poor objection that still has me in shock. 14k to pick dam I am a fool to think that racing is what I should invest my hard earned money. Today has finally opened my eyes that punters are never gonna win. As much as this industry needs us we should it does not favor us. As much as I sit here in tears for loosing a wining race this is not on you. What's on you is I would have made could have made up my losses if you web site was working. Thank you and Hollywood team for the beautiful gift. It's time I open it up and drown my sorrows. Hope u have a wonderful festive season as I am definitely not.Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TNaicker
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: Hollywood Bets

2 years 3 months ago
Sad to read @Keegs...

Take care of yourself...a step or two away may make you see much more useful uses for your time and hard earned money...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel

• Keegs
  • Keegs's Avatar Topic Author

2 years 3 months ago
Thanks T. It is what it is. Need to find a new hobby.....glad it came to this. Recent stipes decisions has much to be desired. Had a couple all going against me. I guess this means get out now.

• TNaicker
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 3 months ago
I put a set amount into an account at the beginning of the month and that's my betting float for the month...if done within the week then so be it...if it is a good month (admittedly about once every third month) , then I reset balance at the start of the new month to the set amount by withdrawing the excess...

We cannot control anything beyond the tip of our noses so keeping things simple and limiting stress is best for long term health of ourselves and family also...

Take care and may your new hobby provide you with more pleasure and less stress...I found it in our puppy, Max...now an 8 month young Maltese...:cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr hawaii, Craig Pienaar

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds