No More Nadine??

• Bob Brogan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Re: No More Nadine??

2 years 2 months ago
Your talking shite again Chicken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

2 years 2 months ago
I am with Bob on this one.

This was a brand new strain/variant of poster.

We have to consider the contribution vs disruption.

Never an easy game

Good Punting

• CnC 306
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 2 months ago
Your talking shite again Chicken

If you believe that I am then ban me

• jim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

2 years 2 months ago
methinks a few chaps have had a bit of christmas cheer, too much Dickens Cider

• TNaicker
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 2 months ago
Bayern right now the USA is having a million cases a day.
It's their problem not ours.
We are in SA.

As for you thinking I'm asleep and need to wake up...... laughable.

You've been under the knife for heart problems so please....
look after your own instead of giving advice to " get a life"

Thank you.

It would have been "silly" of me to ignore the medical advice, no argument from my side. Getting back to the "discussion", whilst Nadine must be a good/decent person, i personally don't believe she can have her cake and eat it, look at Djokovic, what makes him different? They are free not to be vaccinated, please don't cry when "you" become unemployed, cannot fly, cannot do whatever. We respect you right not to be vaccinated, but respect that of the vaccinated. That simple.

@bayern...you made the choice to take something you believe will help you so why is it that I must (where you seem to indicate things are headed) take something, I do believe will help me, to help you? If what you have only works if I have the same (though my health, age, pre-existing, etc could be vastly different to yours), then there is something very wrong in what is being prescribed...

They literally had to change the definition of "vaccine" to try to get buy-in...and next will be a change in what "fully vaccinated" means...unless you have your boosters, you are not deemed "fully vaccinated" so little different to those unvaccinated...

Interestingly, the most recent postives I can speak of have all been "fully vaccinated" (current definition)...two of my neighbours and my work colleague (tested positive twice in 3 months)...who had only been in company of fellow "fully vaccinated" (current definition) in 8-10 days prior to positive test and with less severe variant currently doing the rounds, I don't see a need for the healthy to make themselves dependent on a treatment that will probably improve their odds very marginally...case fatality rate is 99% for under 65's and with vaccine not 100% effective, that 99% goes up by a % of 1%

I'm happy if it helps you and millions of others who have made a choice...

Stay safe and healthy...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikesack

• Lionel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago
Irrespective of one's views on the covid vaccine, I would like to say I respect Nadine, Novak etc, for standing up to their principles, in the face of personal persecution. How many on here will that?

I would also like to suggest that Nadine has bigger "b*lls" than most men I know.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Lionel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhtiman, mikesack

• ElvisisKing
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 2 months ago
methinks a few chaps have had a bit of christmas cheer, too much Dickens Cider

GOOD advert that Jim " dick in sider" :P ;) :)

• Scraping Paint

2 years 2 months ago
Hopefully she'll start her own program, maybe a youtube channel.

• Curlin

2 years 2 months ago
People are free to choose, but not free to choose consequences. Personal freedoms are highly valued by many of us, but personal freedoms have limits. Her employer made clear their position on vaccination requirements - she has however made the calculated choice to place higher value on her 'beliefs' (unless there is a valid medical reason not to take the jab), and less on her job.

Unfortunately, we know that these beliefs are rooted in misinformation, US right-wing/ conservative/ conspiracy theory/ anti-vax propaganda. However, the same con artists of this know better and have taken the jab: Trump, Fox News hosts, Republican senators, banned "cancel culture victims" (Marjorie Taylor Greene, Dr Robert Malone) etc. Why should we not think that choosing not to be vaccinated is about prioritising self/ selfishness/ unexamined beliefs over others/ community/ science?

• Lionel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 2 months ago
Talk about misinformation. Under who's watch was operation warp speed, the fastest development of a vaccine? The previous fastest was 4 years.

Biden and his cronies were recorded as saying that they do not trust the vaccine, and where unsure whether to take it.

Chew on this. Doctors in the USA have also lost their jobs for not taking the vaccine. These same Dr's were on the Frontline, fighting covid. They chose to lose their jobs, rather than take the Vax. Let that sink in.

I took the Vax. I dont believe that people should be forced to take it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikesack

• mr hawaii
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 2 months ago
I have a great difficulty with this sanction - I am vaxxed and support that - I feel that I could just as easily get covid from a vaxxed or unvaxxed person(current science supports this) so why then are those unvaxxed being sanctioned ? If she chooses to take her chances then let her be as I have chosen to protect myself or are we saying that the vaccine only protects those that get infected from other vaccinated persons? Further are people in shopping malls and supermarkets being excluded because they are unvaxxed? It's corporate bulling and blackmail - Is a person who refuses blood transfusions on religious grounds unemployable? I don't agree with being unvaxxed but I don't fear being infected by a person who chooses that path purely on the science. What is the point of getting vaccinated if it does not protect YOU as an individual from bad covid symptoms ? Let those that resist do as they please as the science says that I'm fairly well protected being vaxxed. I have seen many vaxxed people get omnicron - they don't really get that sick so it seems that either the symptoms are weaker or the vaccines help so there is good reason to vaccinate but would I force you to -Never!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikesack, TNaicker

• bayern
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

2 years 2 months ago
Bayern right now the USA is having a million cases a day.
It's their problem not ours.
We are in SA.

As for you thinking I'm asleep and need to wake up...... laughable.

You've been under the knife for heart problems so please....
look after your own instead of giving advice to " get a life"

Thank you.

It would have been "silly" of me to ignore the medical advice, no argument from my side. Getting back to the "discussion", whilst Nadine must be a good/decent person, i personally don't believe she can have her cake and eat it, look at Djokovic, what makes him different? They are free not to be vaccinated, please don't cry when "you" become unemployed, cannot fly, cannot do whatever. We respect you right not to be vaccinated, but respect that of the vaccinated. That simple.

@bayern...you made the choice to take something you believe will help you so why is it that I must (where you seem to indicate things are headed) take something, I do believe will help me, to help you? If what you have only works if I have the same (though my health, age, pre-existing, etc could be vastly different to yours), then there is something very wrong in what is being prescribed...

They literally had to change the definition of "vaccine" to try to get buy-in...and next will be a change in what "fully vaccinated" means...unless you have your boosters, you are not deemed "fully vaccinated" so little different to those unvaccinated...

Interestingly, the most recent postives I can speak of have all been "fully vaccinated" (current definition)...two of my neighbours and my work colleague (tested positive twice in 3 months)...who had only been in company of fellow "fully vaccinated" (current definition) in 8-10 days prior to positive test and with less severe variant currently doing the rounds, I don't see a need for the healthy to make themselves dependent on a treatment that will probably improve their odds very marginally...case fatality rate is 99% for under 65's and with vaccine not 100% effective, that 99% goes up by a % of 1%

I'm happy if it helps you and millions of others who have made a choice...

Stay safe and healthy...

TN, i am not forcing you or anyone on this thread to take anything, i have said before, and i will do so again - i respect you choice not to do so.
Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TNaicker

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds