Re:Gauteng racing 15 January 2022

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833534 by Haupie

Anyone find that

Not me B. Will be interesting to hear the trainers comment on the sudden improvement

I hate poachers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Frodo
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833535 by Frodo
Talking from my pocket - but imo horses like Valencia should be banned for inconsistent running - last time (just more than 3 weeks ago) returned with a 'severe respiratory noise' - granted the form before that was not too bad - but still leaves a bad taste in my mouth :(

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833536 by bayern

Every one will have their own opinion - to me, she was always up against it today over a trip that is now imo much too short - also not sure that they would have wanted her too fresh with the MET coming up in 2 weeks - so I think this was treated as a gallop; in the MET she will be very well weighted, so not one to be ignored imo; the only caveat being that she may not be 100% sound and that they may decide to not take the trip after all - but as a prep, I don't think there was too much wrong with the run :unsure:

Well, let's hope they take her to the Met.

Guessing has never been widely acclaimed as a good gambling strategy

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833537 by naresh

Talking from my pocket - but imo horses like Valencia should be banned for inconsistent running - last time (just more than 3 weeks ago) returned with a 'severe respiratory noise' - granted the form before that was not too bad - but still leaves a bad taste in my mouth :(

It was heavily supported last time. The 4kgs made a difference. Was still up against it. 21st run in a Merit 78 handicap with a 61 rating was a put off though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frodo

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833538 by ElvisisKing
ElvisisKing on topic Gauteng racing 15 January 2022
I think VASEEM should be worth an e/way ... 8.5 / 1 even if the going is A BIT STICKY.... hope this won't be his undoing.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833539 by manwatweet
manwatweet on topic Gauteng racing 15 January 2022
9) 4 Juan Carlos e/w
Hoop Munger is honger………..

Kop af en dryf

• Frodo
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833540 by Frodo
Celestial Love drifting like a barge :huh:

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833541 by TNaicker
TNaicker on topic Gauteng racing 15 January 2022

It was heavily supported last time. The 4kgs made a difference. Was still up against it. 21st run in a Merit 78 handicap with a 61 rating was a put off though.

The 9 shifted ground when challenged by the 2 thus impacting that horse's chances...the 10 had a largely clear run as the 9 tired...

Had the 9 kept straight, the 9 or 2 would have won and not the 10...just my opinion...

Life's too short to have a long face...so, cherish the good, learn from the bad and forget the rest...

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833542 by manwatweet
Riverstown lyk op en wakker.

Kop af en dryf

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833543 by naresh

Riverstown lyk op en wakker.

Big runner with 4kgs off.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #833544 by naresh
Looking forward to Zeus running today. Did post previously that it is related to Derby winner Out Of Your League. Definitely one to follow in Derby and a chance in the Classic as well.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #833545 by manwatweet

Kop af en dryf
Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by manwatweet.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds