Re:AIRWAYS LAW IN JULY

More
1 month 1 week ago #845169 by Krisg
Krisg on topic AIRWAYS LAW IN JULY
Hi Dave,

Sorry don't get me wrong..what I was eluding to was if Tarry withdrew Flying Carpet, it would have meant 2 horse scratched and 2 reserve runners in..I think the withdrawal of Zapitallius was late and no time for Tarry to think and react of getting Nebraas in by withdrawing Flying Carpet..if he felt Nebraas had a better chance than Flying Carpet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mac
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 month 1 week ago #845178 by Mac
Tarry couldn’t scratch Flying Carpet ffs. That would be a massive unethical conflict of interest. He doesn’t own the horse someone else fecking does. So forget that story.

Trainers are just employees who are required to act in the interest of owners and the safe being of the horses, full stop.

Sent from my Ferrari using Tapatalk

"Lot 226, 2016 NYS, Diamondveld, R1.5m"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frodo

More
1 month 1 week ago #845188 by mr hawaii
mr hawaii on topic Re:Re:AIRWAYS LAW IN JULY

Tarry couldn’t scratch Flying Carpet ffs. That would be a massive unethical conflict of interest. He doesn’t own the horse someone else fecking does. So forget that story.

Trainers are just employees who are required to act in the interest of owners and the safe being of the horses, full stop.

Sent from my Ferrari using Tapatalk

He could not scratch without a valid reason or he would be in breach of the NHRA rules....Vet cert or change of venue or not eating up etc....
The lesson is earn your place so you don't have to pray for a place...I'm wondering how many hard luck stories end in a group 1 victories after not qualifying...the best horses get in the race every year

THE MORE YOU STUDY FORM THE LUCKIER YOU GET

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds