Changes to Rolling Double and Pick 3

• Bob Brogan
  • Bob Brogan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 3 days ago #850112 by Bob Brogan
Changes to Rolling Double and Pick 3 was created by Bob Brogan
From Thursday 8 September, the requirement that TAB Rolling Doubles must be taken twice and that the amount bet on the Pick 3 must be a multiple of R2, will fall away.

The unit cost of both bets remains R1 and going forward, a Rolling Double can be played once, while a Pick 3 can be bet at R1 per combination.

Also, from 8 September the minimum amount for online bets on race meetings in South Africa, Kenya, Mauritius and Zimbabwe, as well as Place Accumulator and Jackpot Quickmixes, will be reduced to R1, provided that in the case of fractional betting the percentage of the bet played is not less than 1%.

The minimum bet amount in retail outlets remains R2 for Swingers and R6 for other horseracing bets.

......................................................................................................................................

www.africanbettingclan.com

@SAFBETTINGCLAN

FACEBOOK
The following user(s) said Thank You: naresh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #850113 by naresh
Thanks Bob. If it was not for you, ABC and Uncle Dave Scott, this will not have been possible.
Last edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by naresh.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #850115 by Stonelast
Thanks for the update Bob. There's nothing to celebrate there, we complained about this crap when it was introduced but we were ignored, sadly it took a couple of years for common sense to prevail.
Last edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by Stonelast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhtiman

More
2 days 2 hours ago #851020 by Doyen
hi again

I still cannot play an online HK tote double with GC Tab.
My double bets are acceted at an outlet.
I have raised this with betting staff at GC to no avail.
`Error msg Paraly not allowed`

I can take doubles at any other venue.

On another issue,for the past two days in GC, online betting for Durbanville 24/09 has been uavailable.
anyone knows the reason?

thanks

More
2 days 1 hour ago #851021 by naresh
Also, Track and Ball which is part of Gold Circle, the Double and Pick 3 has not changed to R1 a unit. An error message keeps coming up. I did email Track and Ball but got no response.

On Interbet however its working perfectly. I had no issues taking Pick 3s or Doubles even for Singapore and Hong Kong.

Tabgold should offer fixed odds betting including sports betting, a one stop shop. Currently Track and Ball offers Tote Betting but not for all centres at times. Also you cannot take any Jackpot Quick Mix or PA Quickmix. No Soccer Pool betting is offered on Track and Ball. Interbet is ahead but their sport offering is not vast like other online bookmakers.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds