WSB MET so WHY WORRY

• Dave Scott
  • Dave Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

WSB MET so WHY WORRY

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago
Good morning all and hope you are feeling better than me?

This post is overdue but current load shedding and 3 days without water has taken me from frustration to hatred levels.
I am trying to convince myself WHY WORRY as there is little we can do with the current situation in SA.

So with that in mind and a great racing weekend ahead, WHY WORRY?

WSB have done a brilliant job leading up to the MET with some superb offers to the punters and a great LIVE card call, fun knowledgeable guests plus excellent prices πŸ‘

If we add the Hollywood/Bortz factor we should be in for a bumper day at Kenilworth on Saturday.
However saying that it's certainly not an easy card and large exotic payouts can be expected.

We will have to be very lucky to catch that elusive pick 6.
My thoughts on possible bankers were obviously Captains Ransom but just have that niggle that Desert Miracle with Soumillion might eventually get it right ?
Soumillion might also make the number one box on the well named Dave the King but also a very competitive race.
Princess Calla, Isivunguvungu and Alesian Chief could be enough in the Cape Flying Championship.
In the MET my selection is Jet Dark from Sparkling Water but you can fill your boots in the last leg if you can afford.

Other options for the weekend as we have been doing rather well on the UK thread the last few days to enable us a few decent punts.πŸ˜‰

Weather permitting Cheltenham on Saturday where Delta Work , Energumene, Noble Yeats and Paisley Park should all be worth watching.

Meydan today where Man of Promise, Mawj and Naval Power are on show.

On Sunday at Sha Tin Golden Sixty vs California Spangle in the Stewards Cup will be worth getting up for.

Remember to try our competition and show your skills .

This is a bit rushed as I have a shool run before next power outage.

Good Punting and here is a good version of WHY WORRY.

Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Dave Scott.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gazza
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Re: WSB MET so WHY WORRY

1 year 5 months ago
100% Dave! My concern is that the current state of Hollywood website ..... looks like we could have disaster tomorrow & be unable to bet! (may save me moola!) Cheers Gazza

• durbs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 5 months ago
Gazza the new website seems to be fine.....
new.hollywoodbets.net

• Magi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 5 months ago
100% Dave! My concern is that the current state of Hollywood website ..... looks like we could have disaster tomorrow & be unable to bet! (may save me moola!) Cheers Gazza

Agreed.....

• Magi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 5 months ago
new.hollywoodbets.net

Too many panels.... scroll inside, then outside to place bets. Does not fit on a screen cleanly. Also racing clearly not a priority, hidden off main screen initially.... need to scroll down.
It may seem I an being picky but if working on a cell phone or laptop without a mouse .... is tedious.

• Magi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 5 months ago
@Dave ... we have discussed returning to SA as my wife really misses her kids... and first grandchild on the way but seriously the current situation is not the way we want to live. Our focus now will be to get the children here .... the lifestyle is so much more relaxed and stress free.

• durbs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 5 months ago
new.hollywoodbets.net

Too many panels.... scroll inside, then outside to place bets. Does not fit on a screen cleanly. Also racing clearly not a priority, hidden off main screen initially.... need to scroll down.
It may seem I an being picky but if working on a cell phone or laptop without a mouse .... is tedious.

You so right Magi
Just played a PA and you have to scroll up and then there is another line you have to scroll up and down and the last leg you can't even see properly and this is on a desktop.
I'm not sure the tech department actually double checks what they doing as this is much harder and takes longer to play.
It's a step backwards if you ask me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magi

• Muhtiman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 year 5 months ago
.......Ja like a teenager with teething problems....major growth pains ....so glad they booted me way before I seriously really lost my sh!t with them.....:oops:

• Dave Scott
  • Dave Scott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1 year 5 months ago
I am sure many took an early exit to the elusive pick 6

🀞for the next five legs 🦡 😳

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds