New Petergate saga

• Methinks
  • Methinks's Avatar Topic Author

New Petergate saga

3 weeks 10 hours ago
WHO WOULD WANT TO BE A MEMBER  OF  A NHA DISCIPLINARY PANEL

I'm reliably told that  the next  episode  of  Petergate is on Friday  ,when  the  minor squabble of Tony not having written up his vet register  once continues.   I also hear via the grapevine that the Peter's  are going to apply  for 2 of the board to remove themselves  .Knowing  the  normal type of  lack of impartiality  ,I'm sure they will refuse to go ,but then the fun is going to start  The Peter's have already  shown that they are  not scared to go to court  and will take the 3 board members and the NHA  to court . If they win and from what I hear it's an odds on shot then the board members  will  get nailed for the Peter's  legal costs . I also hear Riley  ain't cheap  and the board  people  will be in for about 300 k   or about 100k each  without the costs for their own lawyers bills,which they will have to pay themselves  as the NHA can't pay for them as this would  show more bias  towards  the  paymaster.It also wouldn't  be fair on the Members of the NHA  to pay other people's  legal bills .I wonder if the Peter's  board  members knows about what might be coming  to them

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Over the Air
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Re: New Petergate saga

3 weeks 1 hour ago
I have read the whatsapp messages floating around. It surprises me that nothing official from the NHRA has been released. It's difficult to know what is the truth and what is part of what is an obvious misinformation drive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds