Happy Easter 2024

• Sylvester
  • Sylvester's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Happy Easter 2024

3 months 2 weeks ago
Failed Bunny Farming: My Attempt at Growing Easter Eggs
In my latest desire to use the farmland just outside Klerksdorp, given to me by the government I had a thought, lets try Easter eggs, I went all in despite having very little agricultural experience when coming to Rabbits. With lots of passion and optimism, I bought a new tractor, latest tech watering equipment, heat lamps, and 1,000 cute baby rabbits.
My research (mainly my drinking buddy at the pub) assured me rabbits would produce Easter eggs in just three months. So around new years day i got started dug the holes, fertilised the land and planted the bunnies. Strangely this took longer than expected, for the next 90 days I diligently watered them, fertilized them, and kept the heat lamps on them.
As the 90-day mark neared without any green growth, I grew concerned. But my drinking buddy said not to worry, that rabbits live underground. I trusted his "expertise."
On day 120 with no eggs in sight, I realized I may have messed up. I called in a vet and my drinking buddy. After an unprofessional amount of laughter, the vet let me know the truth - rabbits don't actually lay Easter eggs. I had fallen for a 21st century marketing gimmick.
Now I have to explain this latest farming misadventure to my wife. I am also concerned how the aged homeless man I planted for a Christmas harvest is doing, given my track record I may need to call in my friend from the retirement village to get his thoughts. My wife is gonna be mad. Sylvester' Musings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dave Scott
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Re: Happy Easter 2024

3 months 2 weeks ago
Did you check this morning Sly? 

Remember April the first is only Monday 

Happy Easter 🐣 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylvester

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds